Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
Hardscape contractor and property management
Country flag
I just set up a service call for my MY, it has a faulty headlight. I entered the information into the app thinking I would have to drive it to the service center about, 1.5 hours drive from my location. But it looks like they will be sending the service van instead. Then I thought why use the van wouldn't the Cybertruck work as a great service vehicle? Rivian uses their R1T all kitted out to do service calls, it would interesting to see the Cybertruck version.
Sponsored

VR Driving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Tesla hasn't been able to make enough yet, and they usually take old trade-ins or lease returns for these jobs.

Tesla has already been using Cybertrucks for Giga Austin's security.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Rivian is switching to its Amazon vans. Way more practical than using their R1T. I predict a SS Cybervan is in the works behind the scenes.

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
I just set up a service call for my MY, it has a faulty headlight. I entered the information into the app thinking I would have to drive it to the service center about, 1.5 hours drive from my location. But it looks like they will be sending the service van instead. Then I thought why use the van wouldn't the Cybertruck work as a great service vehicle? Rivian uses their R1T all kitted out to do service calls, it would interesting to see the Cybertruck version.
Van?
I don't know about your area, but around Toronto they would just send a model 3 out.

OP
OP

Dave Miller

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
Hardscape contractor and property management
Country flag
I am a couple of hours southwest of Toronto. I have seen the Tesla logoed van driving around, I think it's a Ford Transit van.