Cybertruck's Starbase visit is now on a metal print...

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
CRAP!

This waiting around for a CT is getting frickin’ expensive. First it was the T-shirt and the socks, then the f-ing spoon, and that listing led me to the dang whistle, and then the two scale models, complete with ICE engine sounds, (one in silver and one in matte charcoal grey). Then the flippin’ solar installation, but Elon freggin-butt-munch-Musk has to come out with the new powerwall 3, and I had to get a Starlink setup for my mother-in-law cause she could only get DSL, and since I’m so far down on the CT list, I gotta buy an M3 to tide me over, but oh wait! Now those jack-wagons have gone and lowered the price of the Model S, so I might have to step up to that, and the dang Model X has come down in price too and the wife is thinking about one with the tax credit, and now my step-son wants either the 3 or the S when I get the CT, so I can’t trade it in, now I have to order a metal print of the CT towing the Raptor engine, (and not the small one, who needs that!?!?) This just never STOPS!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck's Starbase visit is now on a metal print... 1696892153211

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
CRAP!

This waiting around for a CT is getting frickin’ expensive. First it was the T-shirt and the socks, then the f-ing spoon, and that listing led me to the dang whistle, and then the two scale models, complete with ICE engine sounds, (one in silver and one in matte charcoal grey). Then the flippin’ solar installation, but Elon freggin-butt-munch-Musk has to come out with the new powerwall 3, and I had to get a Starlink setup for my mother-in-law cause she could only get DSL, and since I’m so far down on the CT list, I gotta buy an M3 to tide me over, but oh wait! Now those jack-wagons have gone and lowered the price of the Model S, so I might have to step up to that, and the dang Model X has come down in price too and the wife is thinking about one with the tax credit, and now my step-son wants either the 3 or the S when I get the CT, so I can’t trade it in, now I have to order a metal print of the CT towing the Raptor engine, (and not the small one, who needs that!?!?) This just never STOPS!

1696892153211.jpeg
THIS is a big part of why some influencers say that Tesla will end up being a multi-trillion going on quadrillion dollar company. You are just one of the early adopters. What happens when the rest of the world starts really understanding and getting in on this?

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Working
Country flag
I think they photoshopped the hoist out of the background. I recall seeing this image with some kind of hoist in the background
It was the model X with the camera rig.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Except that the trailer looks decidedly ancient, like mid 80's design, in comparison.

I can't tell if the white rocket engine sub frame is resting on some tool boxes in each corner of the trailer or something more substantial.

BTW did anyone see the thread I started that shows the rocket engine hit the film crews DJI Inspire drone, while they were filming it? There's also another few nice shots around the launch site.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...eo-footage-from-starbase-8-october-2023.9444/

OP
OP
Crissa

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Except that the trailer looks decidedly ancient, like mid 80's design, in comparison.

I can't tell if the white rocket engine sub frame is resting on some tool boxes in each corner of the trailer or something more substantial.

BTW did anyone see the thread I started...
This thread was about pictures, not towing.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/videos-of-cybertruck-towing-spacex-rocket-engine-🦾.9408/

Anyhow, here's the relevant clip JBee is talking about.

-Crissa

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
CYBERTRUCK on set for a Pink Floyd music clip......CT with MEGA-Phone!!

------Bullet Proof ---- music video preview---- :D
Sponsored