Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Reserve date: Nov 19, 2019

Order date: Dec 20,2023

Vin date: Feb 28,2024 (Vin no 2526)

1st Delivery date: Mar 11,2024 cancel 4 hour before

2nd Delivery date:Mar 20,2024 cancel 4 hour before

3rd Delivery date: Mar 23, 2024 I checked today and cancel.

They said there is a climate control issue and a supercharging issue.

Now they donā€™t know when they can deliver.

I love Tesla, but the service is the worst.
Sponsored

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
i won't call it worst, at least they are doing their best to fix it. The quality of current build is just hit and miss, and those technicians don't have the enough experience yet. This is the price to pay being a early celebrity i guess.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
If Tesla wants to cancel, shouldn't they notify me at least a day in advance, not 4 hours in advance? And cancel 3 timesā€¦
This is my 6th Tesla.
They won't notify you further in advance because they don't try to fix the issues/prep the truck until the very last second. So they don't know they can't deliver any sooner than they tell you.

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
I'd ask and see jf you can get some free supercharging or something for the inconvenience. Probably won't work, but worth a shot šŸ˜…

OP
OP

CT4SONG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I ask them CYBERTRUCK VAULT CARGO DIVIDER. Manager will contact upper management.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Reserve date: Nov 19, 2019

Order date: Dec 20,2023

Vin date: Feb 28,2024 (Vin no 2526)

1st Delivery date: Mar 11,2024 cancel 4 hour before

2nd Delivery date:Mar 20,2024 cancel 4 hour before

3rd Delivery date: Mar 23, 2024 I checked today and cancel.

They said there is a climate control issue and a supercharging issue.

Now they donā€™t know when they can deliver.

I love Tesla, but the service is the worst.
So youā€™d rather have a vehicle that doesnā€™t work correctly? Ask that question to those whose trucks bricked with the PCS issue.

You say you love Tesla which sent your truck with multiple problems but the service sucks which are people who are actively trying to fix the problems with the truck??

I get your frustrations but taking it out on the service center peeps is not helpful.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
That is a lot of your time wasted. If you have to wait fine, if they tell you to be there for an appointment and cancel that is another.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
some people like to throw their money away and buy new cars every 2 or 3 years like cell phones

OP
OP

CT4SONG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Family of 4. Since 2017ā€¦

OP
OP

CT4SONG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
some people like to throw their money away and buy new cars every 2 or 3 years like cell phones
My wife and I have been using one car for the past year for the Cybertruck... I don't think I'll be buying a car for the next 10 years.

RonGonRetired

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2016 Chevy 3500HD High Country
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So picked mine up yesterday here in Las Vegas. went from 6 hour delay 1/2 hour before scheduled appt. when I got the phone call as I was leaving the house, to a oops need a part so reschedule to a later date, 2 hours later new date of 4/13 posted on my app, no other communication, to a text at 4:42 that my delivery was scheduled at 5 PM .... still could not get a reply from Tesla if that was confirmed so drove down to the delivery center and my shoddilyy prepared truck was 1 of 4 they delivered in the hour I was there. The only response to all of my concerns was 1 had 24 hours and a 100 miles to schedule service. Such a poor experience for something I had been looking forward to for 4 years.

OP
OP

CT4SONG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
So picked mine up yesterday here in Las Vegas. went from 6 hour delay 1/2 hour before scheduled appt. when I got the phone call as I was leaving the house, to a oops need a part so reschedule to a later date, 2 hours later new date of 4/13 posted on my app, no other communication, to a text at 4:42 that my delivery was scheduled at 5 PM .... still could not get a reply from Tesla if that was confirmed so drove down to the delivery center and my shoddilyy prepared truck was 1 of 4 they delivered in the hour I was there. The only response to all of my concerns was 1 had 24 hours and a 100 miles to schedule service. Such a poor experience for something I had been looking forward to for 4 years.
They home deliver yesterday but 2 accessories were missing. I hope you enjoy your Cybertruck.
Sponsored