Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
hmm.. not sure how much I trust this comparison. That’s a super cab raptor model, the super cab is 220” long.. so that raptor should be 12” shorter in length than the Cybertruck. Which is 232”. So either the cyber truck is modeled to small, or the raptor is too large.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
i totally wanted to do this, a side by side with many modern and old vehicles. too bad i dont know how :ROFLMAO:

mprimo

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance, BMW X6
Occupation
US Government
Country flag
This truck is going to be the weirdest thing on the road........I can't WAIT!. they got the width right....I wish Elon would have kept his 5% reduction. This would be the size and would fit nicely in my garage.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Hey, it’s not over until the fat lady sings. You may get your wish since nothing is etched in stone yet.

ELCTRUK

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.elctruk.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri Motor AWD w/FSD
Country flag
I am buying my first home and thankfully found a floor plan that has a longer garage area with storage on one side so that I don't have to worry about it, but I definitely concur that it would be great to have the slight reduction in length for everyone else that would prefer to garage this Beast in times of inclement weather, or just to keep it cooler during the summer, etc.
Sponsored