Fenestrator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda CRV EX-L
Occupation
Millwork Sales
Country flag
I visited my local Tesla shop in Huntington, Long Island last week and left my information with the young sales fellow there. I was in to get more information on the new Cybertruck. Several days later, I got a phone call and email from someone at Tesla in Las Vegas asking about my experience and offering to be my "direct contact" for future information.

Is this typical for new customers of Tesla?

I am looking forward to chatting with this guy.
Sponsored

Devix

First Name
Fabrizio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
Mmmm never heard something like this. be careful and keep us informed.

scottysize

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I have never heard of it. My "direct contact" wasn't given to me until my Model 3 was ready to be delivered.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I attended a Tesla owners rally a few weeks ago and gave the Telsa rep from Atlanta my contact info (I told him I had a CT on order). He gave me a lot of info while I was sitting in a demo Tesla sedan. One of the owners there allowed me to ride with him for a few laps on the racetrack where the rally was held. I was very impressed even though I wouldn't be caught dead driving a sedan.
A few days later I got a call from another rep from Atlanta and he gave me some insight into what to expect when my CT arrived in Atlanta which is the closest Tesla store to me.
He told me that once I got confirmation that my CT was being built they would keep me informed as to when I could pick it up.
I like the fact that they are being pro-active (so far) to folks that have pre-ordered Cybertrucks.
You can never be too careful with all the scammers out there but the rep did not ask for any personal information that could be used to defraud me.
Sponsored