John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
I am a first day reservation holder and on my account i see i can order foundation serious but not the AWD non foundation series truck I want. FS won't go away. But if I want to order a new order for AWD cyber truck I can and it sys It will be delivered 2024. Should I order that now? Because I am not going to order A foundation series. System is messed up.
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am a first day reservation holder and on my account i see i can order foundation serious but not the AWD non foundation series truck I want. FS won't go away. But if I want to order a new order for AWD cyber truck I can and it sys It will be delivered 2024. Should I order that now? Because I am not going to order A foundation series. System is messed up.
You can order a Foundation AWD now if offered but no one can order a non-FS yet.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
I see what John is saying. If you go to the CT reservation page, it lists delivery in 2024. I think this is what he is talking about.

So the question becomes, what is the order of fulfillment? 112X followed by 113x, etc. Or $250 reservation holders followed by $100 reservations? Is there any chance of a benefit reserving another CT with the current $250 reservation? Let's not get wrapped up in the order v reserve discussion. What we would like is some intel on how the backlog gets cleared. As far as I can tell, ain't nobody talking about that.

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
That is only saying delivery begins in 2024 for this model not if you order now that it will be delivered in 2024. Foundations delivery timeline is more accurate of a timeline and with a different meaning than non foundation and what delivery begins in 2024 mean.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Looks like there are going to be 10,000+ Foundation Series CTs sold. Appears that Tesla is going through the majority of the reservation list and seeing who will bite on Foundation

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
That is only saying delivery begins in 2024 for this model not if you order now that it will be delivered in 2024. Foundations delivery timeline is more accurate of a timeline and with a different meaning than non foundation and what delivery begins in 2024 mean.
That sounds accurate. Thanks

OP
OP
Cybertruck 1974

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Looks like there are going to be 10,000+ Foundation Series CTs sold. Appears that Tesla is going through the majority of the reservation list and seeing who will bite on Foundation
Man I hope not 10k sold...I heard 1k. Was it posted that 10k was going to be sold then AWD non FS being configured?

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Just curious, what’s your source on this?

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I have three CTs ordered. I ordered one (two actually, accidentally) Tri-motor on reveal night. But then when rumors that they'd start with 300 mile range versions, I placed another order so that I could get a low range model early and have some chance of getting a longer range version before the next decade (just wanted a spot in the middle of the line) Then, on delivery night when Tri-motor's range came in less than Dual, I didn't want my Tri-motor order cancelled because I changed my configuration so I deposited $250 to indicate that I wanted a Dual-motor now. I've got $450 tied up because I want one long range truck, but the deposits can be converted to down payment if I'm happy with what they deliver to me the first time.
Sponsored