Obsoletion

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla S P100D, 2020 Tesla X Performance, 2017 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
Country flag
They build out of order. Just check the manufacturer date when you go pick it up. It should have Feb or March dates. Tesla register a block of VINs and they skip around. They just went back to use older VINs. My early 2018 Model 3 had a 42,XXX VIN and they did not build or sold that many Model 3s in the 1st quarter.

Also, chexk showroom trucks which are at 1000 VIN and they had them since Nov 2023.
makes sense. I think the real answer is build date sticker, I’m will probably look at that first when I go to pick my beast up. I live in so cal but am in DC for business. Tesla called me on my flight TO DC yesterday to tell me I could come pick it up :mad: I am scheduled now to go get it right after I land back home on Wednesday - 4-1/2 years of waiting and I’m not going to waiting another day
Sponsored

CybertruckRN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Model X
Country flag
makes sense. I think the real answer is build date sticker, I’m will probably look at that first when I go to pick my beast up. I live in so cal but am in DC for business. Tesla called me on my flight TO DC yesterday to tell me I could come pick it up :mad: I am scheduled now to go get it right after I land back home on Wednesday - 4-1/2 years of waiting and I’m not going to waiting another day
Please keep us updated. I think you have a Feb build or very early March. Mine is high 4000 VIN for my beast which was built this month as it just left the factory.