Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Geniuses keep the intrigue to the very end.
You are not the spectators but the participants.
Enjoy
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, that makes sense. I assumed they were past that already. I forget the exact quote from Elon, but it sounded to me like they were past iteration and preparing for production. In any case, we have been given a timeframe of 'production by end of 2022' so lets hope they can deliver on time!
There is no point they're past iteration. And that's what's good about Tesla.

But there was always going to be iterations towards production. Once you have the design, all the pieces need to assemble easily. All the testing has to be done and the known unknowns and unknown unknowns sussed out before they build the assembly line.

-Crissa

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
Has anyone seen a charge port access? I have not in videos or at the LA museum. Just curious left or right - please not behind the license plate. I known there is the panel RR in the vault but I doubt you open the vault to recharge.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Has anyone seen a charge port access? I have not in videos or at the LA museum. Just curious left or right - please not behind the license plate. I known there is the panel RR in the vault but I doubt you open the vault to recharge.
Tesla Cybertruck Earnings Call - Cybertruck Q&A: Tesla Confirms and Discusses Latest Sighted Alpha Prototypes 1635035610926