First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, R1T, Bronco Raptor
Country flag
SEND IT
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT

BC123

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x and cybertruck
Occupation
Real estate
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT . And do you still need HQ photos ?
Sponsored