Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Man, this got more real that I intended. Sad To read for a club this young, we already have had losses. I am no spring chicken either and am in above average risk of not seeing my CT. But to be frank, as much as I like the truck, CT will not be in my mind in my death bed.
T. Boone Pickens, while speaking to a youthful audience, said he would trade them all his wealth for their youth.
Sponsored

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Tesla...please take the time and get it right, id much rather wait another year than have an inferior product

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Tesla...please take the time and get it right, id much rather wait another year than have an inferior product
But wouldn’t it be a much more exciting ride if you had some chance of having a battery with a bubbly pizza dough in it?

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Listening to the earnings call and Tesla periodically drops out on sound. They said they were broadcasting from the Giga Texas plant. I’m thinking they just might be using starlink to connect.

Sounds pretty clear when they are not cut out so I’m thinking that bandwidth isn’t a problem. In past calls it has been a bit difficult to hear the Tesla team.

At one point, it sounded like they cut the audio feed to prevent Elon from saying something, like they do with the 30 second delay the FCC requires radio stations to do.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Unless it's Joe Rogan. He did at least two interviews with Joe at over 1 hour each.

And I was shocked that he did such long interviews. Maybe he just needed a break ?‍♂
Musk did a fairly long interview with Sandy Monro too and let him tag along for a good chunk of a day.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
At one point, it sounded like they cut the audio feed to prevent Elon from saying something, like they do with the 30 second delay the FCC requires radio stations to do.
Their internet connection was pretty spotty. It wasn’t just Musk who was cut out. They also clearly ended up repeating some comments when they noticed they’d been cut off.

It was not some kind of Musk-censoring setup, just a bad connection.
Sponsored