First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model Y 90D, 1868 Boneshaker, 1887 Rudge Light Roadster 54" , 1885 Victor Roadster 54", 1973 Schwinn Paramount, 1999 Dodge 3500 Van with Plate "CYBERTR"
Occupation
Radical Sustainabilist, Applied Scientist, Post Architect, Scrounger of Materials to Transform Old Houses to Carbon Free, Citrus Grower in Colorado.
Country flag
... And at the corners of the Flatbed: Flagpoles with USA flags and Tesla Flags.... so when it is on the highway, they are in induced wind to be clear that the Truck and Cybertruck are Made IN USA .:);):love::D??
Sponsored

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
I think it will be in an enclosed trailer just for that reason. Without wipers??? How would it handle rain? Are laser wipers hidden like the mirrors? Are electronic mirrors approved? Is the yolk approved? Rhetorical questions, just part of why I imagine a closed trailer transport

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So far, the Cybertruck has only been shown and seen on the West Coast. That will change later this year if Elon Musk's plan comes to fruition.

Responding on Twitter to a request from an East coaster saying "Bring a Cybertruck to the East Coast? We need a glimpse!" Elon Musk responded:

"Sure, we will aim to do a cross-country drive with Cybertruck later this year"

This is what we're picturing for the Cybertruck as it drives across the country (from Forrest Gump).

5O_NrA.gif
I'll have a cold beer waiting if Elon stops in San Diego.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Talk about raising threads from the dead... ;)

I thought someone caught photos of it in San Diego?
Sponsored