Ever wonder how Cyber truck owners will be bullied on the road? [Locked due to politics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakuza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Datsun
Country flag
They will be plowed off the road, or left in the dust if you accelerate as a Tesla can

TexasTesla

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
I drive a Model Y, and I live in Texas, and never experience hostility.... lets not paint Texans as anti-EV! With that said, I'm not a believer in climate warming, I'm not anti-oil, and I'm not trying to save the planet... I love HIGH TECH :)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I drive a Model Y, and I live in Texas, and never experience hostility.... lets not paint Texans as anti-EV! With that said, I'm not a believer in climate warming, I'm not anti-oil, and I'm not trying to save the planet... I love HIGH TECH :)
science classes specifically related to carbon isotopes and earths history will teach you why climate change this round is man made.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
How can you like tech if you don't believe empirical science?

C'mon, you don't have to personally do anything about it, just not stand in the way. ^-^

-Crissa

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
How can you like tech if you don't believe empirical science?

C'mon, you don't have to personally do anything about it, just not stand in the way. ^-^

-Crissa
there's no such thing as not believing in science. there's not understanding science which is much different. Belief is for religion.

`AquaWatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 RAM 1500,Tesla Model Y , !971SS Camaro,
Country flag
science classes specifically related to carbon isotopes and earths history will teach you why climate change this round is man made.
Answer this simple question.
Climate Change proponents scream the sea level is rising. Yet Obama, a "believer" in climate change bought a $12 million dollar home on the beach.
Why would he do that?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Answer this simple question.
Climate Change proponents scream the sea level is rising. Yet Obama, a "believer" in climate change bought a $12 million dollar home on the beach.
Why would he do that?
Weirdly, not all beach front property is low-lying.

Also, Obama isn't expecting to be alive in 2100. So why would he worry about it?

What does this have to do with climate change?

-Crissa

`AquaWatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 RAM 1500,Tesla Model Y , !971SS Camaro,
Country flag
Weirdly, not all beach front property is low-lying.

Also, Obama isn't expecting to be alive in 2100. So why would he worry about it?

What does this have to do with climate change?

-Crissa
All beach front property on the sea is at sea level.
We're not talking a lake in the mountains. Ocean. Sea level
Are you being disingenuous?
As for 2100, well I will admit the doomsayers have gotten smart enough to push their guesses far enough into the future to not get caught. Not like all the nonsense they stated emphatically in the 1970s. 80s, 90s 2000s.
Like that we would run out of oil by 2002 ( My Earth Science text book from Penn State in the 1980s.
Or Al Gore's Bullschiff about the polar ice caps.

But getting to Obama and his mansion are you saying he doesn't care?
And if he doesn't care why should we?

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
If you haven’t seen David Wilcock’s videos about not just a planetary climate rise but the entire solar system’s climate rise it is very interesting! Apparently the particles in our solar system are accelerating year after year and only getting faster(heat) and here we are in this physical realm communicating via our fingers and thumbs on a web based platform talking about the coolest thing we believe to exist.

Forgot, what I was talking about.... but I believe Elon has some good answers to the deepest questions on earth.

OP
OP
rizvend

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
I don't think anyone is painting Texas any certain way but merely making an observation based on my short time here with no known charging stations inside of an hour radius. Texas is a great place but just the same as any state, there are certain concerns worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.