Ever wonder how Cyber truck owners will be bullied on the road? [Locked due to politics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

`AquaWatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 RAM 1500,Tesla Model Y , !971SS Camaro,
Country flag
talk to nations directly affected to the seas, like Holland or the Pacific islands. they'll tell you firsthand you are incorrect . your reference for example to the photo of the statue of liberty as your belief is fraught with issues.
I wasn’t around in 1886 but I have seen the house on the canal built in the early 1940s since I was born
I’ve been traveling to diving destinations in the Pacific islands for 30 years and not one person there has ever said the sea levels are rising.
The shipwrecks I dive are also in the same depth today as they were 30 years ago.
U believe what you want and i will believe my lying eyes.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I wasn’t around in 1886 but I have seen the house on the canal built in the early 1940s since I was born
I’ve been traveling to diving destinations in the Pacific islands for 30 years and not one person there has ever said the sea levels are rising.
The shipwrecks I dive are also in the same depth today as they were 30 years ago.

you've measured the exact depths of these wrecks to the millimeter? As for the islanders, I'd guess you have chosen to ignore their publicized concerns about documented sea level rise.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
https://www.usgs.gov/centers/pcmsc/...ce_center_objects=0#qt-science_center_objects

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Back on topic. I highly doubt the Cybertruck will be bullied. It just doesn't fit the usual mold of an EV.

Mold of EV has nothing to do with it.

All it takes is for the belligerent anti-EV, anti-environment, anti-science idiots to discern that the vehicle is one they consider offends them. By mid 2022 every one of these idiots will know Cybertruck is an EV. Cybertruck is/will be one of the most easily noticed production vehicles in history so far.

Remember these are people who celebrate Earth Day by purposely wasting extra gas & electricity.

Maybe in 2050, Cybertruck could get lost in a crowd.

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Mold of EV has nothing to do with it.

All it takes is for the belligerent anti-EV, anti-environment, anti-science idiots to discern that the vehicle is one they consider offends them. By mid 2022 every one of these idiots will know Cybertruck is an EV. Cybertruck is/will be one of the most easily noticed production vehicles in history so far.

Remember these are people who celebrate Earth Day by purposely wasting extra gas & electricity.

Maybe in 2050, Cybertruck could get lost in a crowd.
Wow. Luckily, I have never encountered such a person, although I'd say that generally there are unhinged people on all sides of the (insert issue) spectrum.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
The clod that sets out to damage your CT will be motivated by envy or the fact that the car isn't American made (I'm not kidding) or not made in a union shop etc. I don't think many will bully drivers on the road. I expect most episodes, as has been the case with the existing portfolio of Teslas, will involve keying and break-ins. As the word spreads that perpetrators are being caught by Sentry I expect incidents of this type to become less frequent.

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag

Airline pilots flying in the dark or storms do not trust their lying eyes looking out the window or balance of their inner ears, the pilots are trained to have their eyes & ears to only look at the instruments.

Similarly scientists are not using feelings but are using instruments and have made measurements to millimeter accuracy for decades.

How many of those people you talked to actual checked tide level gauges for 30 years or more?

You use gauges that can measure accuracy to the inch?

Sea levels are rising most everywhere except where the ice is melting off land (Arctic shores).
In the Arctic the land itself is rising because there is less ice mass pushing the land down.

------------

Is sea level rising?
Yes, sea level is rising at an increasing rate.
U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

Sea level rise at specific locations may be more or less than the global average due to local factors such as land subsidence from natural processes and withdrawal of groundwater and fossil fuels, changes in regional ocean currents, and whether the land is still rebounding from the compressive weight of Ice Age glaciers. In urban settings, rising seas threaten infrastructure necessary for local jobs and regional industries. Roads, bridges, subways, water supplies, oil and gas wells, power plants, sewage treatment plants, landfills—virtually all human infrastructure—is at risk from sea level rise.

------------

Sea level trends measured by tide gauges
U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.html

------------

Last edited:

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
The clod that sets out to damage your CT will be motivated by envy
Envy probably has little to do with it.

Some of the people doing the vandalism, rolling coal or Icing charger parking have more expensive trucks or cars than the EV.

the fact that the car isn't American made (I'm not kidding) or not made in a union shop etc.
vandalism, rolling coal or Icing charger parking is happen in every non-union U.S. state too.

I don't think many will bully drivers on the road. I expect most episodes, as has been the case with the existing portfolio of Teslas, will involve keying and break-ins. As the word spreads that perpetrators are being caught by Sentry I expect incidents of this type to become less frequent.
What is needed is this vandalism, rolling coal, Icing charger parking , running EVs off roads, to be taken seriously by the police & prosecutors by punishing these assaulter.

TexasTesla

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
then learn the subject matter so that your opinion is based on facts and not beliefs.
I’m positive your opinion of your intelligence is approaching Karen level. Tell ya what, you be you, as an American, I constitutionally support your right to said opinion ?

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
then learn the subject matter so that your opinion is based on facts and not beliefs.
But be sure that the facts are the approved ones and not the ones that contradict the politically correct ones.

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
Guy can spin a good story. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong, tho. But uhh, Wilcock's record is not so great on the accuracy front ^-^

-Crissa
True. I like his knowledge and viewpoint mostly of the stars and our solar system... he has been proven to be way off in his prophecies and predictions here on earth. That being said I’ve only seen some of his stuff. He is definitely a weirdo!

Marcia Litsinger

First Name
Marcia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Kia Nero hybrid, Cadillac Escalade.
Occupation
farmer
Country flag
I thought this page was for discussions about Teslas. It gets really sad when religion and politics get involved on this forum. Get over it folks. Grow up. Didn't your folks teach you religion and politics are not for polite society.

Status
Not open for further replies.