Exactly Which “Premium Accessories” Anyway?

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
It says on my order agreement “Premium Accessories - Included”, but I got to wondering egg Zachary which ones does that mean? D rings? Bottle opener? What else?

So I poked around on the Tesla Shop page and whenever I clicked on certain accessories to get the details, like the D-rings and the Bottle opener, I got the notification that “This accessory is not compatible with the vehicles in your Tesla account” which suddenly made me think Hey, these must be part of them Premium Accessories - no wonder I can’t see the price, it’s gonna be included!
That was until I got to the $350 Vault Cargo Divider. Surely that’s Way too expensive to also be included, right? But yet — it Also had the same “accessory not compatible with” notice!
So what does this mean, do FS trucks get more “premium” accessories than we were figuring? Or am I just reading too much into it and getting excited over nothing?
Sponsored

itbrti

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Data Analysis, Professional Idiot
Country flag
It comes with the gear locker divider (that goes in the vault sub-trunk area). It would be nice if they included the Vault divider, but unless it says it comes with the Foundation Series like the gear locker divider, it won't be included. See "Note": https://shop.tesla.com/product/cybertruck-gear-locker-dividers

Tesla Cybertruck Exactly Which “Premium Accessories” Anyway? IMG_3376

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
It says on my order agreement “Premium Accessories - Included”, but I got to wondering egg Zachary which ones does that mean? D rings? Bottle opener? What else?

So I poked around on the Tesla Shop page and whenever I clicked on certain accessories to get the details, like the D-rings and the Bottle opener, I got the notification that “This accessory is not compatible with the vehicles in your Tesla account” which suddenly made me think Hey, these must be part of them Premium Accessories - no wonder I can’t see the price, it’s gonna be included!
That was until I got to the $350 Vault Cargo Divider. Surely that’s Way too expensive to also be included, right? But yet — it Also had the same “accessory not compatible with” notice!
So what does this mean, do FS trucks get more “premium” accessories than we were figuring? Or am I just reading too much into it and getting excited over nothing?
The reason the shop gives you the message that the accessories are not compatible is because you don’t have a Cybertruck yet actually associated to your account and they will only sell those products to Cybertruck owners.

OP
OP
mrbulk

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
Best believe if they were including, they were listing it 🤣
That is indeed true. Sure would be great to have a detailed listing though, in case I can’t stop myself from “stocking up” on extra bells and whistles beforehand, if you know what I mean.

OP
OP
mrbulk

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
The reason the shop gives you the message that the accessories are not compatible is because you don’t have a Cybertruck yet actually associated to your account and they will only sell those products to Cybertruck owners.
Too bad, there could be some people wanting to gift an accessory to a friend for their new CT but I guess anything CT related might be in short supply for quite a while.

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Too bad, there could be some people wanting to gift an accessory to a friend for their new CT but I guess anything CT related might be in short supply for quite a while.
it’s apparently to mitigate scalping of products. I am waiting on a VIN with proof and they wouldn’t allow me to buy the cyber tent, which is how I came across this data.
Sponsored