Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
There's like a million of us.

And to be honest, it's not safe traveling in Texas right now. Or any state refusing pandemic mitigation.

-Crissa
At the moment it's not safe anywhere actually. Here in WA omicron is going wild and we have been relatively good about controlling things and getting vaxed. If the factory doesn't open for a couple more weeks, omicron might just run its course and be about dead. Of course, that wouldn't prevent the next version from taking hold.

As for the million of us, I doubt a million of us will take the time to go. But if possible, I would really like to.
Sponsored

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
At the moment it's not safe anywhere actually. Here in WA omicron is going wild and we have been relatively good about controlling things and getting vaxed. If the factory doesn't open for a couple more weeks, omicron might just run its course and be about dead. Of course, that wouldn't prevent the next version from taking hold.

As for the million of us, I doubt a million of us will take the time to go. But if possible, I would really like to.
Now that Musk suggested that the CT won't be produced before the end of 2023, is anyone really going to show up? I've certainly scratched it off my list.

empiredown

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...
Country flag
It's just down the road a piece from me. I'll go. Given the size, it's certainly the most pandemic safe building I've been in my life or ever will be... :unsure:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Now that Musk suggested that the CT won't be produced before the end of 2023, is anyone really going to show up? I've certainly scratched it off my list.
What I heard was they wouldn’t be producing any new products *until* 2023. I don’t believe he said the end of 2023. January is going to be a month in 2023 last I checked. January seems unlikely, but there are 11 other possible months to pick from/