Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Then let us pray for Level 3. I am not ready for level 5 yet and I don't want to die so that others can have it.
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Level 5 cannot come fast enough. It will save my marriage, according to my wife, when she no longer needs to drive to the airport and back.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Level 5 cannot come fast enough. It will save my marriage, according to my wife, when she no longer needs to drive to the airport and back.
She really only has to drive to the airport.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
LAX

She will drive every time but, reserves the right to complain and I must respond 10fold in kindness. Since I already do, free ride to airport for me. Only downside, she does not leave to pick me up until I call stating I am outside waiting.

Unlike me, I track the plane and am there waiting so she does wait any longer When she exits into baggage claim.

I am happy with the balance. I do the same for anyone else I agree to pick up except best friends. Best friends can wait while I stop for a bite and they wait.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
LAX

She will drive every time but, reserves the right to complain and I must respond 10fold in kindness. Since I already do, free ride to airport for me. Only downside, she does not leave to pick me up until I call stating I am outside waiting.

Unlike me, I track the plane and am there waiting so she does wait any longer When she exits into baggage claim.

I am happy with the balance. I do the same for anyone else I agree to pick up except best friends. Best friends can wait while I stop for a bite and they wait.
I stand by my statement...you only HAVE TO drive to the airport (because if she ain't there to hut you over the head with a verbal (or not) frying pan you don't have to do anything...
Sponsored