Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Nice, you could actually see better inside the building in that night video, because of the lighting inside the building at night.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
This video is not from today or even from the past few days. They haven’t begun erecting the battery cell building. There are no walls on the paint shop of the casting area. It looks great, and might have been posted today but they should say when it was shot. Did the YouTube video say when it was shot? I also agree that it gives an excellent view into the east building that we rarely get during the day. I wish they had hovered a while.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
The way they are working inside, it gives me the feeling, it would be popping out CTs before the building is finished.

Note: To the nerds that want to crush my dreams with facts, pause for a moment before you type.

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
Like a living creature..... producing while still growing. ?

@Tesla @Elon.

It would be great if you let somebody competent take an inside video (Texas Quad Squad ?)

There are thousands of customers that will be very happy, even if they only get to see the censored version.
Pretty please ? ?

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Does anyone else watch this and have the stranger things theme song playing in your head and picture the Russians building the factory to open a portal to the upside down... Just me?

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Beautiful!

I am totally amorous over all of this drone footage (and tempted to buy a better drone as a result).

Like some others, I do hope and believe that some level of production will occur before the building is "finished" (are any gigafactories ever really finished?). Maybe in July/August we'll start to see some test vehicles on a track down in Texas. That would be amazing.