Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I’ve had a couple people tell me the Cybertruck is the ugliest thing they’ve ever seen, and yet they are also asking to take pictures of the outside, inside, what’s the range, how fast….😄
"It's a truck, who cares if it's ugly?"

-Crissa
Sponsored

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Sure, but that’s expected. Like when the Corolla was outselling everything here.

I just find that as an odd argument.

These people that run around flipping off drivers don’t care about brands or how good a car is…. It’s politics to them…
Same people from drill-baby drill.

Ignorant of why the infamous car and exhaust choked I-101 and I-5 corridors in LA is called cancer alley and respiratory doctors will tell you that if you have an ashmatic child to move out from the area.

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Country flag
People that coal roll a Cybertruck are probably just helping their owners test their HEPA cabin air filters for possible leaks. :unsure:
I want one!

I have not floored my Cybertruck yet!

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
They are? Last I checked the F-150 was outselling anything Tesla in the U.S.

Maybe stopping with the Hyperbole might change these people’s minds?
That's all Ford has, luckily for them at the moment. How are Ford car sales?

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
I was a career Chemical Engineer for an oil company. I didn't like Toyota Prieses because I thought they were kinda ugly. The real reason I didn't like them was because they got great gas mileage. How stupid is that? Then I ended up getting one for a rental car. I put 100 miles on it and was filling it up before taking it back to the airport. I spent 30 minutes finding the company gas station to buy gas and bought gas. The damn nozzle kicked off at 1/2 gallon! Even though you are not allowed by law to "Top off" the tank, I tried to get more gas in the tank. Surely the car didn't get 200 MPG! I think I worked up the gas to 3/4 of a gallon. When your livelihood is fossil fuels, you support the use of more fossil fuels. Just shows how crazy stupid we can be given the right circumstances!

CyberTK1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, Audi's, and EV's
Country flag
More Model Y were sold than all F150 + GMC + RAM combined.
Are you still referring to California numbers when you said this? If you mean globally, the big three sold more than twice as many trucks in the US and Canada than the MY did globally.

CTInProcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
That's all Ford has, luckily for them at the moment. How are Ford car sales?
Again, why is this even a topic unless you own stock? You realize every car that is ever made is sold, even if it takes longer than expected.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Again, why is this even a topic unless you own stock? You realize every car that is ever made is sold, even if it takes longer than expected.
For the time being sure - kick the can down the road and legacy is in big trouble, no matter how many f150s Ford sells now.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Any drivers experienced the middle finger by ICE truck drivers? Today I got a double whammy of the bird + a thumbs down. I really wonder how they would be if I was parked and we were both outside of our cars.

Note: I am one of the few FS CTs in northern Idaho.
Yup. A lot while driving my Tesla and Rivian. Many times are young kids driving their beat-up ICEs. Welcome to our new Woke world 😂

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
"It's a truck, who cares if it's ugly?"

-Crissa
Sure. Sorry its a bit sexist line, but I like to say as a joke as a witty response. A man can only have two good looking things in life. A dog, and a wife. So I gots to have an ugly truck.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Sure. Sorry its a bit sexist line, but I like to say as a joke as a witty response. A man can only have two good looking things in life. A dog, and a wife. So I gots to have an ugly truck.
:oops:...Girlfriends count as 1 or 2? I refused to count my dog as ugly :p

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
:oops:...Girlfriends count as 1 or 2? I refused to count my dog as ugly :p
Did you notice which was mentioned first. The dog. Then wife. Both stunningly beautiful. Truck is a doorstop wedge, but it works. I save my pretty for the things in life that matter.

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Country flag
Are you seriously rating your wife by Cybertruck scale? 🤣

Tomnafaire

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Toyota Tundra, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey Matt...don't sweat it. Let it be like water off a duck's back. When the Hummer H2's first came out years ago, I had one and received the "bird" on a regular basis. I also got handwritten notes tucked under my windshield "educating me" on what a terrible gas guzzler my vehicle was and how I was essentially headed straight for hell by having one.

At first, their "finger erection" made my blood boil and I wanted to pull over and kick some A$$! But later, I just smiled and gave a responding 'thumbs up" gesture to these ignoramuses ...mouthing "thank you", as if their gesture was a compliment of admiration. My smiling reaction seemed to confuse these simple-minded "sheeple", as they didn't get the response they were hoping to illicit. These "drive-by Flippers" are kind of like the basement-dwelling losers who are bold and confrontational on the internet, but would cower in a face-to-face "discussion". We should just have pity on them as clearly they have to struggle with the daily challenges of "special needs". Some contemporary scientists believe this "finger erection" is actually just an involuntary spasm that occurs among the simple-minded when they encounter something that they perceive to be profoundly awesome. Essentially...they just can't help it. :)
Seriously, don't let these kinds of jealous, un-informed, low-character morons diminish your experience driving the 'badest' truck in the land. :) I love what Jeremy said above..."Wolves (or Lions) aren't concerned about the thoughts of sheep. " Driving your CT should enhance your life experience...don't empower idiots to diminish that gift. :) P.S. I've had my CT Tri-motor on order since 11/19/19...can hardly wait.
Sponsored

Last edited: