Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
CT 2024 AWD FE, MXP 2019, Jaguar XK Conv. 2007
Country flag
Congrats!!! When the truck arrive to the service center??
There were contradicting texts that I got from them, but I think it was last Tuesday or Thursday (Jan 20 or Feb 1).

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Congrats!

RN no. and Order date please.

OP
OP
dLux @ MyCybertruck.Rent

dLux @ MyCybertruck.Rent

Site Sponsor
First Name
Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
Country flag
please go here and enter your info so the rest of us can keep tabs on the delivery progress: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/cybertruck-owners-registry-list-stats-add-yours-✍🏻.11354/

also post here whats your RN? configure date ?
Done. Hopefully will get approved soon and will get into the public sheet.

That's the first one in the bay area I've heard of. Congratulations! Hope to see you driving around or at one of the ucpcoming cars and coffee.
Thanks! What kind of meetup is that? Can you send link?

Congratulations! Did you get foundation series? I’m allowed to configure but don’t want to pay the extra 20k
Yes, that's the only one available right now.

OP
OP
dLux @ MyCybertruck.Rent

dLux @ MyCybertruck.Rent

Site Sponsor
First Name
Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
Country flag
please go here and enter your info so the rest of us can keep tabs on the delivery progress: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/cybertruck-owners-registry-list-stats-add-yours-✍🏻.11354/

also post here whats your RN? configure date ?
Congrats!

RN no. and Order date please.
Added. RN no: RN11278XXXX, Order date: 11/22/19, configuration date: 12/08/2023. VIN: 0007XX. My theory is that I got one of the first ones in Florida, because I was located in California when I submitted the order back in 2019.

jjadmd

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model S Plaid, Model X Plaid
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
There were contradicting texts that I got from them, but I think it was last Tuesday or Thursday (Jan 20 or Feb 1).
Crazy a bunch of us have our trucks in the state of Florida in Jacksonville as of Monday and have heard nothing but crickets from Tesla. You have to literally ask around till you get the right person. They gave us all a confident date of arrival but wont allow us to take delivery its like they are hiding something. I honestly think this update was what they were waiting for! Fixes all the internal bugs they found. Lets see if these deliveries start happening. Did they contact you day of to take delivery? Or did they call you a couple days before?

OP
OP
dLux @ MyCybertruck.Rent

dLux @ MyCybertruck.Rent

Site Sponsor
First Name
Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
Country flag
Crazy a bunch of us have our trucks in the state of Florida in Jacksonville as of Monday and have heard nothing but crickets from Tesla. You have to literally ask around till you get the right person. They gave us all a confident date of arrival but wont allow us to take delivery its like they are hiding something. I honestly think this update was what they were waiting for! Fixes all the internal bugs they found. Lets see if these deliveries start happening. Did they contact you day of to take delivery? Or did they call you a couple days before?
I managed to talk to the store manager last Saturday (see the thread here) and he told me that they were waiting for something on Austin. My understanding was that maybe some intructors from Austin to arrive and hat them about how to deliver or clean the truck, but it might have been just some written instructions, I don't know. At that time he expected delivery "in about a week" and I was pleasantly surprised that they texted me on Tuesday afternoon (Feb 6).

Maybe something similar is happening there in Jacksonville as well.

jjadmd

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model S Plaid, Model X Plaid
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I managed to talk to the store manager last Saturday (see the thread here) and he told me that they were waiting for something on Austin. My understanding was that maybe some intructors from Austin to arrive and hat them about how to deliver or clean the truck, but it might have been just some written instructions, I don't know. At that time he expected delivery "in about a week" and I was pleasantly surprised that they texted me on Tuesday afternoon (Feb 6).

Maybe something similar is happening there in Jacksonville as well.
I think it may be software related, but yes apparently there is a rumor of some second stage sanding post manufacturing from the factory, but like you said who knows. It may happen soon we may be hearing some information soon! If yours was sitting in the show room it was probably more software related! But who knows. I am in Fort Myers waiting for the call!

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Added. RN no: RN11278XXXX, Order date: 11/22/19, configuration date: 12/08/2023. VIN: 0007XX. My theory is that I got one of the first ones in Florida, because I was located in California when I submitted the order back in 2019.
It was the CA as you jumped ahead of lowered number RNs.

Enjoy!

Tony Roe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Congratulations Brother !!!!! Good Luck with it, Many Hundreds of thousands of Miles Driving it !!!!!
If your in the Daytona Area in the near future say for Speed Week Or Bike Week. Please Look Me Up.
I would live to check it out.

T

Trbizwiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Jeep Wrangler JLU, Dodge Challenger
Occupation
Logistics
Country flag
Update 2/8: not the first in Florida according to the tracker, but the first non-employee in St. Petersburg, that's for sure.

I got mine today in St. Petersburg, Florida. I am happy as f*.

There were some issues with the DMV papers first, which they managed to resolve. Then there were error codes on the display when I sat in it (ABS sensor error), but the service fixed them. Man, it was worth it!

It's already attracting lots of attention, people asks about it all the time.

And it fits in my garage!

There are only a few photos now, but I'm going to upload more photos and videos to my insta/fb/tiktok: @mycybertruck.rent

B

20240207_140851~2.jpg

PXL_20240207_195402245.jpg

PXL_20240207_195239254.jpg

PXL_20240207_193553267.MP.jpg

PXL_20240207_191923135.jpg

20240208_001714.jpg
Are you renting that thing? Where do we find the rental info? You can DM me if its not allowed to share publicly.

keengg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Congrats! I can see your excitement from this 2 AM posting!

I'm in Tampa waiting for VIN. Hope will get it soon
Sponsored