Got my Foundation Series reservation (Florida) - Cyberbeast or Dual Motor?

Which one would you get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Partial door card and dash ....seat piping too Maybe white noise from the 15 speakers and subs!
I really hope the white accents make it to the non-founders. I dont want white seats but i like the rest as is.

The seats are the only reason i didnt get white on any other tesla. fingers crossed
Sponsored

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
do you need a rear locking diff if you can digitally control wheelspin on each rear wheel?
Software will simulate it on tri-motors but mechanical lockers are better if you're truly working off road on a very regular basis, i.e., farm, ranch, etc.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Software will simulate it on tri-motors but mechanical lockers are better if you're truly working off road on a very regular basis, i.e., farm, ranch, etc.
Would that always be the case? I'm not well versed as I'm not a big offroader but legit curious. I just wonder if if could be as good. If not what prevents it from reaching that level

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
Would that always be the case? I'm not well versed as I'm not a big offroader but legit curious. I just wonder if if could be as good. If not what prevents it from reaching that level
Good question!

The simple reason there is no locking diff on the rear is you can't have one locker on two motors.

I guess with good enough software it could be as good or better than a physical locker. Given that Tesla belives less is more and the best part is no part they must not have arrived at this conclusion.

Anyone else have any insights?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.