Has anyone received the 2024 Spring Software Update Release for their CT yet?

Shygar

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Cybertruck, Powerwalls/Solar
Country flag
I didn't get it until just now. I am working from home today, but I went out for lunch and when I got back it started downloading it. I had recently checked for updates less than 24 hours ago, so I couldn't trigger it that way.

T-1000

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic SUV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just got mine about an hour ago.

DeBergo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Has anyone received the 2024 Spring Software Update Release for their CT yet? IMG_2169
Tesla Cybertruck Has anyone received the 2024 Spring Software Update Release for their CT yet? IMG_2166
Tesla Cybertruck Has anyone received the 2024 Spring Software Update Release for their CT yet? IMG_2162
Tesla Cybertruck Has anyone received the 2024 Spring Software Update Release for their CT yet? IMG_2168

some screenshots after the update. I really love the left thumb wheel update. Now you can pick what shortcut it controls when you push and hold down the thumbeheel

Jackson0810

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Still patiently waiting. We are on build 2024.8.100. One of the three people with that build on TeslaFi.

Troye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 FS Cybertruck
Country flag
I too am anxiously awaiting. Keeping truck close to wifi all the time. Set Software App to Advanced, Allowing it a deep sleep. Eliminating things to trigger it, Turning off App, Etc. Hope I am not missing something important.

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
Still patiently waiting. We are on build 2024.8.100. One of the three people with that build on TeslaFi.
Just picked my CT up yesterday, I'm on 2024.8.12 which also shows like 4 people 🤣

Curious when the update will come.

Jackson0810

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Just got the update. However, the download icon still shows up as if I have an update to install. Tried rebooting and it doesn’t go away. Never had this happen with my other Teslas.

jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Jaguar F-Type, Porsche Macan GTS, Indian
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
Country flag
I started my 2024.14.3 install on Friday morning, I had thought something was wrong, it was stuck at 60% for almost 30 minutes.
All my other Tesla's updated in 5-15 minutes.
It almost an hour to update.

Jackson0810

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Just got the update. However, the download icon still shows up as if I have an update to install. Tried rebooting and it doesn’t go away. Never had this happen with my other Teslas.
The green arrow went away after we drove it for a few minutes.

Jackson0810

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I started my 2024.14.3 install on Friday morning, I had thought something was wrong, it was stuck at 60% for almost 30 minutes.
All my other Tesla's updated in 5-15 minutes.
It almost an hour to update.
Roughly the same here. Even after it said the update was done, I got an alert in the app telling me that 2024.14.3 was available. I was like ummmm you just installed that. That message finally went away but it took a LONG time for the app to recover and recognize the CT again.

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I've had it for a few days now. For some reason the car will randomly act like I just saw the new software for the first time (blue dots on everything that's "new"). Is anybody else experiencing this?
Sponsored