How do you see the Cybertruck - Luxury, work, or both?

How do you see the Cybertruck

• Total voters

CyberKeggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not a cybertruck.....yet!
Country flag
I am not a pickup person. I don't own one now and I don't necessarily need a bed. I am getting a Cybertruck because it is awesome, big, safe, and a Tesla. The way I understand it, pickup owners fall into two categories - Work (job site, towing, adventure) and luxury (using it as daily driver and looking for luxury touches).

I am hoping to use it as a daily driver and for road trips with my family. After seeing the Plaid S reveal the other day, I was kind of hoping Elon will put a screen near the rear seats of the truck for rear seat passengers.

How do you see the Cybertruck - Luxury, work, or both?
Sponsored

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
I think your perception is wrong. I think most truck guys see their trucks as everyday drivers. Mine always has been and always will be all things for me. It's my commuter, grocery getter, camper, working, hunting, road tripper. An XLT level trim suits me just fine, but if I can get more comfortable and convenience out of an equal affordable package, then I'm in.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
With the roll-up cover, the Cybertruck is a bit of a cross-over to the old panel trucks.
Here's some images:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...AhUOpZ4KHf3_C-YQjJkEegQIBhAC&biw=1920&bih=899

That's actually along the lines of what I want to use my CT for. A cross between a van and truck for hauling my family and our toys, or me and one of my boys take off on a camping trip with our gear secure. I really want a mid gate for the surfboards and windsurfing equipment.

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Well, I ordered the Single-Motor because I needed a truck to carry things. I don't see it at all as being luxury.

-Crissa

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Daily driver, my new couch when I am not allowed in bed.

Darn joke polls!

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am retiring in a month or so and i'll be taking the dog and the camping and kiteboarding gear and going on a long trip. All these new things like a kick-ass infotainment system, if we get them, will make nights and bad wind days sweet.
Sponsored