How many People have Ordered in December and Still dont have a VIN?

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
I used the share holder option.
I did to but I sent what I have next quarter does t come out in Charles Schwaub until April 5th. I did register with SAY got it yesterday and sent it n no word as of yet
Sponsored

BikerPilot

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Country flag
I did to but I sent what I have next quarter does t come out in Charles Schwaub until April 5th. I did register with SAY got it yesterday and sent it n no word as of yet
Have you read the requirements? What you state about April is completely ilrelevant. Feb 28, 2021 and Feb 29 this year. Future does not count. Read the requirements. It is closed now anyways.
I registered with SAY (or whatever it was) a while ago, got confirmation few weeks ago, but yet they wanted PDFs this week.

defrostedcanuck

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Porsche Taycan, Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Nerdy Sales Guy
Country flag
Thanks guys.

Yeah I was pretty excited after getting the VIN. But trying to be modest right now. You never know with Tesla, so don't want to be overly excited.

I'm worried not being able to make the final payment? Not sure when it is to happen since everything else is done? I figure it would be right away. Hopefully someone who has gotten their truck can shed light on this? But fingers crossed about the 3-4 days delivery after VIN
Only thing that might mess w you is the Easter weekend. Not sure if they close Fri or Mon. But there was one truck that looked like it was getting delivered tonight. They should be getting the new trucks tonight

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
Have you read the requirements? What you state about April is completely ilrelevant. Feb 28, 2021 and Feb 29 this year. Future does not count. Read the requirements. It is closed now anyways.
I registered with SAY (or whatever it was) a while ago, got confirmation few weeks ago, but yet they wanted PDFs this week.
I more than met the requirements the April statement is for Jan feb and March. I sent December 2023 and ask if they would give me the opportunity to send the statement when I received it. I also got a letter from Schwab stating how many shares I had on Feb 29 2024. There not much more I can do

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Just to give everyone an update. I got a VIN number yesterday. But no delivery date.

I submitted my insurance and accepted the financials from Tesla. Still cannot make any "final payments"
what number range was your VIN in ?

RN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD
Country flag
AWD
WA
Configured on 12/28 and still no Pin

Folks with same RN range, configed on the same day in the same service center already got VIN yesterdays. Feel bad :cry:

OP
OP
BengalBoy

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper GTS and 1995 Ford Bronco XLT
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
AWD
WA
Configured on 12/28 and still no Pin

Folks with same RN range, configed on the same day in the same service center already got VIN yesterdays. Feel bad :cry:
April Fools Day is fast approaching and I'm feeling more foolish than lucky.

Rome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual
Occupation
Software dev
Country flag
Thanks for your update and Congrats!! Good to see a delivery far away from Austin, Texas, not in California or Florida. Thanks for sharing a followup. How's your CyberTruck??
The truck is amazing the attention not so much.

OP
OP
BengalBoy

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
The truck is amazing the attention not so much.
The cross you bear when your driving 🚗 the "Tech Band Wagon" 🤣

juzkuz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Congrats!!

This gives @juzkuz and I hope!

There are no trucks on site at Hampton so there shouldnt be much of a hold up once it arrives!!
Yahoo! Congrats @Minni1986 !

Received config email same day as you... but I thoroughly thought it through and didn't order until the end of the 27th (order docs say 27th, but app says 28th)... still no VIN for me, but hopefully Mesa will get some more trucks in soon! I'm just happy to see they are getting some more out.

Keep us posted on the delivery date and actual delivery!

JetHuxx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Occupation
COO
Country flag
Waiting since 12/26 for AWD in SC… only upside is financing terms have improved but two hard pulls has me 🤦 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
BengalBoy

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Still waiting in Alabama. Ordered on 12/28.

OP
OP
BengalBoy

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
It's like being in an "order status" jail where you thought you would only serve 90 days at most and discovering the court forgot you were there. Haha, got to admit I'm too old to feel like a undeserving child, but, "I want my CyberTruck!" :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored