How much can I Lease out my Cybertrucks for?

earthman

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My first Cybertruck is due next year.

How much can I lease it out for?

and to whom?

There are so many markets for this vehicle I want to list all the value-Drivers for the first 1-3 years. After that, it's obvious, it's all about autonomous cargo hauler value.

But for next year, how much, and for what value-Drivers?

I'll Start:

1) the visual/advertizing artifact
2) hauling cargo - with greatly reduced scratches and dings maintenance costs.
3) hauling people - with greatly reduced scratches and dings maintenance costs.
4) going up and down snowy mountains in Aspen
5) For daily rentals of upwards of $1000-$4000/day by the right folks that do that type of rental stuff. (I'm just looking to lease it to folks like that).
6) ?

So how much should the monthly lease be assuming my monthly cost is around $1k to manage getting it into someones hands that can get it to the people and do all that stuff.

Who are good candidate organizations to pitch this to?

I'm putting the business plan together and need input :)

In short, I'm seeking a detailed narrative on value created based upon specifications of cybertruck in terms of end-user perspective, e.g. what benefits does lessee receive by using cybertruck in its business?

Note: value and marketing currently has no relationship to future of fully autonomous vehicle; focus will be limited to current value/demand. Change my mind.
Sponsored

Last edited:

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I had ordered 3, 1 for me, and 2 for the robotaxi network.

1. I figured, better to leave the money in stock , the cumulative increase over 10 years would give the same returns over 10 years.. so why bother. (faith based)

2. I may add my CT to the Robotaxi network whilst I am away for 6 months of the year.

I will NOT lease it out to anything or anyone.

However, if I add it to the Tesla network, Tesla will manage my car for 6 months, all legals, insurances, cleaning, VEHICLE USE etc. taken care of.
Elon has already stated there will be shepherds around taking care of their flock.
Sponsored