Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Always enjoy your videos Todd. This one was goes in your highlights reel! Well Done.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Great video Todd, I agree the CyberTruck is REALLY gonna stand out. Its definitely gonna SCREAM as you say, it looks like nothing else and that will get people interested in EV's.

I kept telling my In-laws the Model 3 is perfect for them. They kept denying it (hooked on German Luxury :rolleyes: ) until i took them for a ride in my friends M3P.. immediate curiosity about how to get one and how it works. Some people still associate EV's with golf carts i guess.

I cant wait to show up my father and brother in-laws lame ICE pickups :devilish:.. which they paid MORE for :LOL:

P.S. im your #945 subscriber!

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler
Occupation
Treasury Finance Insurance
Country flag
Being the finance-geek that I am, the RWD Cybertruck at USD$39,990 will be the cheapest way for us (Wifey and me) to get a Tesla -- plus I want a truck bed for those events to haul crap back and forth....even the AWD at USD$49,990 is extremely competitive and cheaper versus just any full-size Ford/GM/Ram pickup at the "middle of the road" trim level. Hell -- CT AWD is priced as cheap as the Ford/GM/Jeep/Toyota mid-sized, higher trim models

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Woot Woot! Thank You!

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Great video Todd, I agree the CyberTruck is REALLY gonna stand out. Its definitely gonna SCREAM as you say, it looks like nothing else and that will get people interested in EV's.

I kept telling my In-laws the Model 3 is perfect for them. They kept denying it (hooked on German Luxury :rolleyes: ) until i took them for a ride in my friends M3P.. immediate curiosity about how to get one and how it works. Some people still associate EV's with golf carts i guess.

I cant wait to show up my father and brother in-laws lame ICE pickups :devilish:.. which they paid MORE for :LOL:

P.S. im your #945 subscriber!
Thats awesome. Thanks for your feedback and support!

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The comments of the Renault chief designer were most cogent, to paraphrase ...I wish I designed that, iconic, brutal, perfect! But my current employer wouldn't let me!
Yeah, I read that article. His phrasing was very compelling.

quickrch

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford E350 Van, 2014 Ford Focus SE, 2015 Volkswagen Passat, 2006 Subaru Outback Legacy
Occupation
I count things
Country flag
well said. I see the CT as a cross between an econo car, sports sedan, truck, station wagon...taking the best from each.
Sponsored