Idea for alternative to wrap: Magnetics …..

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Since our product is in the patent pending phase, we cannot reveal too much for the next week or so. We are excited about its ease of use and flexibility compared to the semi-permanent nature of a wrap or PPF….
looks promising as long as it’s not TOO easy to remove!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diveflyfish

Diveflyfish

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 BMW 335d
Country flag
Since our product is in the patent pending phase, we cannot reveal too much for the next week or so. We are excited about its ease of use and flexibility compared to the semi-permanent nature of a wrap or PPF.

We are hoping to join forces with Unplugged Performance soon. They work with Tesla quite closely. We will be collaborating with CyberLandr, TWRAPS and SpaceCampers.
can you speak to if magnetics are involved for the retention of the panels or other molecular mechanism?

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
Very vague…

I patiently wait to see an actual product to actually talk about

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
There will be several mechanisms at work to secure the coverings. That's why it involves a patent.
Looks very interesting. Do you have a sense for when these will be available for sale? I’m a fan of the stainless steel look so having the ability to have a “wrap” some days but not all days is appealing.

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
Looks very interesting. Do you have a sense for when these will be available for sale? I’m a fan of the stainless steel look so having the ability to have a “wrap” some days but not all days is appealing.
We are hoping to make pre-orders available in late spring and deliveries in the late summer to early fall. Yes, I completely agree with you. Wraps look great, and they help against fingerprints, but the steel look of the Cybertruck is amazing. We plan on offering a steel color option to our selection for those who still want the original look while offering the protection of a wrap or PPF.
Sponsored