BMOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Highlander, F350, Dodge Van
Occupation
self empl
Country flag
OCTOBER DECEMBER AUGUST 2026. Yeah, that's it. I don't want to seem like I'm delaying for no good reason.
I have been looking for some threads addressing the possibility of self charging for CT, so far this is the only one I've found. First of all I don't know about Rossi but I commend him for what he wants to do. LENR is real, it's been replicated many times since its first demo in the late 80's. Fleishman & Pons got a Nobel Peace prize for it. However small overunity energy producers are a bear to get to market. First of all they are a threat to the current power structure of hydrocarbons (oil). What % of the worlds economy is running on oil, and flow of oil feeds their job, business, investment, country? And of these how many are willing to lose their position on a little machine that can lead to disruption and perhaps disaster to economies. In my 50 years of interest in alternative energy their are many discoveries that people call "perpetual motion" machines that are claimed by the unlearned to not be possible. All energy is neither made or destroyed, it is only converted and high efficiency of that conversion creates the misnomer of the public thinking we are getting energy from nothing but all conversion of energy has a cost from the development and production of the machine to convert the energy; power plants, bulldozers, cars etc, to the cost of extracting, refining, distributing the stored form of the energy(oil, electricty, gas, uranium, etc) notice that all forms of energy are or once were "free" until someone laid claim to the land, air, sea, sun on which this energy resides.
I don't know how Rossi is doing his but the early LENR used nickel and another metal and a resonating frequency to create a plasma of which heat could be extracted.
This was rather long winded to tell you there are many forms(some even unbelievable) of energy available to us and it is humankind's job to discover and utilize these energies safely and responsibly

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Rossi ran his first demo for 207 days. He saw some stress on the cell components and has beefed them up prior to the EV demo in the Spring of 2024.

Eye of Elon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
I'm just going to plug my cybertruck into the 240v outlet in the vault. Infinite range! :geek:

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Fleishman & Pons got a Nobel Peace prize for it.
That is simply not true. Including such an obvious, easily fact-checked lie casts doubt over all the rest of that post. Why do that???

We don't know if LENR is real, but we do know that...

LENR research is real, and being funded by the US Department of Energy, Advanced Research Project Agency-Energy (ARPA-E), at $10M to "....determine whether low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR) could be the basis for a potentially transformative carbon-free energy source. The (eight) teams selected—from universities, a national laboratory, and small business—aim to break the stalemate of research in this space." **

I'd love to see this ARPA-funded research lead to a workable technology that produces energy, even it is only at very low levels, but please practice critical thinking and leave out blatant un-truths that immediately turn off even non-skeptics.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Rossi ran his first demo for 207 days. He saw some stress on the cell components and has beefed them up prior to the EV demo in the Spring of 2024.
Translation: Since the blind "demo for 207 days" didn't convince anyone but the blindest of believers, he made up some bullshit about stress and beefing it up, and has bought more time to leech ducats off the simpletons still investing in Rossi's Ecat. In typical Rossi fashion, he's delaying (once again) for another season of fresh investors. Rossi is a convicted shiester who's served two sentences for fraud about Ecat, but since he's still able to find folks to listen to his pied piper BS, he's happy to bank more funds. Google this guy, you'll see he's fulla shit.

BMOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Highlander, F350, Dodge Van
Occupation
self empl
Country flag
That is simply not true. Including such an obvious, easily fact-checked lie casts doubt over all the rest of that post. Why do that???

We don't know if LENR is real, but we do know that...

LENR research is real, and being funded by the US Department of Energy, Advanced Research Project Agency-Energy (ARPA-E), at $10M to "....determine whether low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR) could be the basis for a potentially transformative carbon-free energy source. The (eight) teams selected—from universities, a national laboratory, and small business—aim to break the stalemate of research in this space." **

I'd love to see this ARPA-funded research lead to a workable technology that produces energy, even it is only at very low levels, but please practice critical thinking and leave out blatant un-truths that immediately turn off even non-skeptics.

Pardon me while I wipe the egg off my face

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag