CyberTruck46290

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
Just checking to see if anyone has received the invitation through their app or if it is only email. I can't see my reservation on the app. I can only see it when I login to my online account. I have not received an invite yet, just gathering info for myself. Thanks.
Sponsored

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model X, 2017 GMC Yukon
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
Very curious to know this as well. Not even sure what to expect to see in the App when the invitation to order comes in. A screenshot would be helpful

JohnnyWeb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model3, Ford F-350, F450, CyberTruck-Tri-Motor
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
All I have is a screenshot of the reservation number with the cyber owl. I could probably dig up the visa bill with the charge. Did we have to create a tesla account to reserve one? Wonder if I could open a ticket with Tesla?
Tesla Cybertruck Invitation from Email or App? Cyber-Owl

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Very curious to know this as well. Not even sure what to expect to see in the App when the invitation to order comes in. A screenshot would be helpful
When your current Tesla model comes up in your app, swipe right and see if the invitation to order is there. That’s how I found mine.

Jackcybertruck

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RAM POWERWAGON
Country flag
I think if you own another Tesla then you might get it from the app. If you don’t own another Tesla then the best way is to check online
Sponsored