Is Cybertruck the Ultimate Ender Vehicle?

CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
Where I live, we call the post-apocalyptic thinking people "Enders" (End of Days). The first thing I thought when I saw the cover of the Vault on the truck was solar panel. Would that not be a great addition to a Ender vehicle. You travel by night and charge during the day.

You could have 4 or 5 more panels stored in the vault. Air compressor to deal with flats. Bullet proof doors to deal with zombies etc. No more scavenging for stale gas. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Except it's only bulletproof to 9mm. No real zombie hunter will settle for that! :alien:

Usually called 'preppers' here... prepared for (whatever they think needs to be prepared for)

Eye of Elon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
Except it's only bulletproof to 9mm. No real zombie hunter will settle for that! :alien:

Usually called 'preppers' here... prepared for (whatever they think needs to be prepared for)
Probably more bulletproof if raiders are shooting you from behind. The projectiles have to penetrate all the layers stacked in the ramp/tailgate. Then punch through the front of the vault.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3, LR AWD Cybertruck on order, 2020 Suburu Outback XT Limited
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where I live, we call the post-apocalyptic thinking people "Enders" (End of Days). The first thing I thought when I saw the cover of the Vault on the truck was solar panel. Would that not be a great addition to a Ender vehicle. You travel by night and charge during the day.

You could have 4 or 5 more panels stored in the vault. Air compressor to deal with flats. Bullet proof doors to deal with zombies etc. No more scavenging for stale gas. Thoughts?
But my "Road Warrior" dreams....