The Cybertruck is the most Important Vehicle Since the Model T (My Newest Video)

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
I kinda hope the 1st gen CT's are different than the other in some way. they will be making perhaps millions of them, eventually.
It Would be cool to show different "models" it's pretty lame that all models s look the same from year to year, same with all tesla models.

CT kinda reminds me of my old mustang. Iconic and somewhat game changing, they had the same from 1964.5 to 1966, then they got a bit bigger 67 to like 69, then ugly. I think in the far future 1st gen cts will be collector's items.
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I liked him... down to earth, experienced, practical

Glenn

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram, Cyber T, S , Infinty, Buick, sligshot, Goldwi
Occupation
Diamond coated surgical burrs
Country flag
I'm so curious about how @cybertrucktruckguy is thinking about the CT now that it is out.
As with me, maybe a little put back due to the mileage. I still don't know if there is a pullout ramp in the back, it is important to me. I have a year or 2 before I see mine. Maybe mileage will increase, I want to do a lot of traveling and do not want to worry about mileage. I retire in the next year or 2.

Chris9702L

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda ridgeline
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Cybertrucktruckguy,
Your back! I always like your videos.

I think the Cybertruck is the “last step” to most important car since the model T. This car with be the model 2. This 25k car will be a vehicle for the masses. Steer-by-wire and 48v architecture have developed with the Cybertruck and will definitely be part of the model 2. The model 2 will takes these, add brake-by-wire which will allow a fully “unboxed manufacturing”. The first truly unboxed car that will be cheap and mass produced will blow everything out of the water!

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
I'm so curious about how @cybertrucktruckguy is thinking about the CT now that it is out.
Cybertrucktruckguy,
Your back! I always like your videos.

The video is NOT the "how @cybertrucktruckguy is thinking about the CT NOW that it is out".

This is an old thread and the video is old (date Feb 25, 2020).

It is a good video and his ideas are still relevant but some facts have changed (price up a lot, seating capacity down approx 17%, not even close to 500mi range ).

I do hope @cybertrucktruckguy does a more current video.
Sponsored

Last edited: