Is Tesla going to honor the pricing from the orders? I have 2 tri-motors on order and it appears that Tesla will not deliver any.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I tried to resist posting. Apologies for the ear bug. I bet you feel older after watching

Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
In my opinion I think we will see only two version of the Cybertruck initially. The Quad Motor and the Dual Motor. The Quad Motor Plaid will probably come in 2-3 years to help keep bring excitement back to the Cybertruck model.

As for pricing it‘s anybody‘s guess. I always look at the “competition” to see what MSRP’s might be. This usually gives a ballpark as to what Tesla will charge when Cybertruck production begins. I truly think the 2019 reveal pricing is out the window at this point with inflation, cutting edge technology that will be installed, raw material price increases, etc.

For reference;

-The 2024 Rivian R1T Dual Motor Explore edition with the 261 mile battery pack starts at $67,500 before options.

-The 2022 Quad Motor R1T Explore edition with the 314 mile battery pack starts at $79,500 before options.

38F37E8E-0322-4C61-9B38-52C013E50BE9.jpeg
WTF is wrong with the hub caps? It's like I'm having a flashback. Seriously, that shit ain't right.