Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Has anyone had any issues with CT not recognizing their linked phone as a key and automatically choosing the correct driver profile?

We officially set my wife’s profile up today and made sure her iPhone was set as her key just like mine. The CT should automatically select the correct driver profiles based on the key that’s closest to the drivers side but isn’t making the change. I reviewed the owners manual to set it up and made sure the Tesla settings were correct and nearby interactions was selected on both phones.

We’d lock the truck with one profile selected then return with the phone of the other person to see if it would change and no luck. I’m missing something and not sure what it is. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
we have this same issue with my wifes iphone and my android on her performance 3, hers is set priority so it should see her phone first, but when we go somewhere together it always lowers the seat and slides all the way back and she may as well have fallen off a cliff :p lol i have to always make sure i select one of our other teslas in my phone app before we go in the garage to keep it from happening