Vrakpant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover 109, Ford Transit Custom
Country flag
To end the endless discussion. It is final. Been decided. It is over. The fat lady has sung. Read it and weep.

It. does.NOT.need.it.

So. Who's next? Maybe it is YOU cybertruckownersclub_user238394239348 asking for the umpteenth time if fsd will be cancelled if you change your order from trimotor to dual. pls. make. the. F.A.Q. nao.

Ciao.
Sponsored

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Yay. But I was under the impression it was already confirmed. Since they are making the wolverine CT for everyone who cant have the beast

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
A garage is for storing all the crap you can't fit inside the house. No room for vehicles in there :ROFLMAO:
Exactly, like I've always said. It even says so in the name "garage". For storing all the
'garbage" you can't fit in the house. Where else would you put it? :unsure:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
To end the endless discussion. It is final. Been decided. It is over. The fat lady has sung. Read it and weep.

It. does.NOT.need.it.

So. Who's next? Maybe it is YOU cybertruckownersclub_user238394239348 asking for the umpteenth time if fsd will be cancelled if you change your order from trimotor to dual. pls. make. the. F.A.Q. nao.

Ciao.
So that's final. Any questions? Don't want to hear 'em. I know, some people live in snow country, and I'm willing to give them an exception, but that's it. Everyone else, it goes OUTSIDE, hear? The way God intended trucks to be. ?

Gvardaman

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW 330ci, VW Corrado (non-op)
Occupation
Country flag
Just because it doesn’t need a garage, doesn’t mean I won’t garage it. Likewise, I don’t “need” a CT, but I want one anyway. It can take the weather better than most, maybe any other vehicle.
So? I still prefer to not drive a vehicle covered in bird shit. Even if that would be more macho.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
most full size trucks, that can tow 10k+ / have a 6' bed cant fit in a typical garage anyhow. I've had a full size truck (3) for 25 years and lived in 5 different houses in 5 different states, none of the garages would fit a full size truck....yes custom homes or maybe older home's it's possible I suppose, but the average "new" house has dinky garages...my m3p barely fit's in my current 3rd garage....so I gave up a long time ago. Currently live in CO where it hails, current gmc 2500 has gotten hail damage 2x's in. 5 years....so I'll be parking outside, and I dont have to worry about hail anymore! Bird doppings yes, but think it'll be ok with the ss exo! so progress in my eyes!

As far as charging cable length- have a gen 2 installed between the garage doors, 24' length I believe...no issue covering all 3 garage stalls and have a second gen 2 I'll install when cyber truck comes to load balance between the 2 vehicles + core a 2" hole thru wall and either charger can reach 20' into driveway....only issue with my plan is after it snows, the driveway is at an angle and the truck can and will slide down (current one has)...so have to come up with something to solve that for a few days per winter - thinking a heated mat for at least one tire to maintain traction.

all that being said, if you have a big enough garage, good for you, I'd love to park it inside...and if you have a midsize truck, sure your spoiled and understand the issue in going backward re parking inside...but for those of us that need/want a full size truck, it's worth it an no diff than any other full size truck....

Last edited:

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Yeah haha, my garage is for vehicles which are NOT running.. aka getting repaired/built. The cybertruck will most likely never roll inside... Except for mods :devilish:

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
So that's final. Any questions? Don't want to hear 'em. I know, some people live in snow country, and I'm willing to give them an exception, but that's it. Everyone else, it goes OUTSIDE, hear? The way God intended trucks to be. ?
I had to replace the entire dashboard top on my Ram after just a couple years back in California here with our triple digit temps in the summer. It literally came out in pieces. UV damage is nasty. And with a glass roof? Yeah, even if the CT dash is better than plastic, you're still gonna want protect the other parts from UV damage, if you can.

My garage (built 25 feet deep for long trucks) is for vehicles. The "barn" is where all the tools and junk go!

ETA: In Denver, UV damage was worse what with the thinner air.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I had to replace the entire dashboard top on my Ram after just a couple years back in California here with our triple digit temps in the summer. It literally came out in pieces. UV damage is nasty. And with a glass roof? Yeah, even if the CT dash is better than plastic, you're still gonna want protect the other parts from UV damage, if you can.

My garage (built 25 feet deep for long trucks) is for vehicles. The "barn" is where all the tools and junk go!

ETA: In Denver, UV damage was worse what with the thinner air.
Assume they'll have the snap in sunshades for the CT, I have the pair for my M3P and definitely cuts down on car heat and I assume interior UV damage, esp if used with windshield cover....no issues with current current truck sitting outside (north of denver) for past 4 years..just use windshield cover

Would love a 25' garage and a barn, lol.....3 car garage with m3p, wife's suv and 4 motorcycles + mandatory garbage cans and misc crap - def no CT, even if it was deep/wide enough!
Sponsored