Just received the invitation to order my Cybertruck here in NYC. April/June delivery?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
As the title states. I just received the invite and ordered a dual motor AWD. The expected delivery was April/June. Does that sound correct? seems way to soon considering how many people I see waiting.

I wanted a cyber beast, but ordered the dual motor because the estimated delivery for the Cyberbeast was November / December.
Sponsored

Agassi

First Name
Goutham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The current trend looks 4 months if you are not from Cali,Texas or Florida.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I think early July or earlier should be very possible for you. Even everyone complainting the long wait, It is amazing to rarely see not too much delay outside of the estimated delivery window.

bongulous

First Name
Donk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Elevation
Occupation
GC
Country flag
Based on cybtruck.vin numbers, 3 months is a solid estimate outside of CA TX FL. Some people have been fortunate and got theirs in 4-6 weeks after the invite, others have waited or are still waiting for 12+ weeks now.

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
As the title states. I just received the invite and ordered a dual motor AWD. The expected delivery was April/June. Does that sound correct? seems way to soon considering how many people I see waiting.

I wanted a cyber beast, but ordered the dual motor because the estimated delivery for the Cyberbeast was November / December.
If you place an order(AWD), expect a VIN in around 90 days after the order, and then delivery 14 days after the VIN.

Now I will say production is moving very well, so if you set the above expectation you might be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

nrgized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D, CT (RN11305XXXX)
Country flag

What is your RN?

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I also recieved my Tesla invitation email and I ordered the FS this morning. April-June Delivery. Now Iā€™m even more anxious. Bring it on Iā€™m ready. I want to give my cousin a ride in it before he leaves this world. He got to ride in my S. Also my Y and the with the trial FSD I surprised him and he was amazed. He worked on earth movers his entire career and to ride in a car powered by batteries and then to drive itself he like was all smiles. Now he waits for my CT. Bring it on in a hurry. I recieved my invite because Iā€™m a long time investor. Sorry if I got ahead of others with reservations but I need to give him a ride.

CyberJerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 performance, soon to be cybertruck also
Country flag
When did you place reservation?

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
113039725. About the third day in for reservation. I tried sooner but it was overloaded so I waited a couple days.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
113039725. About the third day in for reservation. I tried sooner but it was overloaded so I waited a couple days.
I don't think it has anything to do with you being a long term investor. It may just be your turn.

I'm RN113034*** and never sent in the long term investor application and I got my invitation yesterday.

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
90 days plus is the average. It was 92 days for me to get VIN

CacsTech

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Country flag
Iā€™m also in NY. Ordered AWD on 12/16 with estimated January-March delivery. Iā€™m still waiting for a VIN. My RN starts with 11275.
Sponsored