Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It’s the news media and social media that is reviving the speculation of the Cybertruck alive.
Sponsored

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I found CAD drawings of the CT and my 2013 Tacoma double cab, scaled each in a drawing program and put them on two layers. I thought the CT was going to be much larger than my medium size Tacoma but it isn't. As for whether these are accurate dimensions for the CT, I took what's been reported. The CT is longer but not that much larger (height and width). Compared to a current F-150, the CT could be smaller.

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 7.39.51 AM.png

I purchased a set of Tesla vehicle outlines as a pdf. Not including these here but am including a snapshot of the images so you can get an idea of sizes using the old cut and paste method.

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 7.51.15 AM.png

edited: For those of you wanting 2D files (as pdf), one place to find them is at https://cad-block.com. Search for Tesla. This also gives you drawings of the various electric vehicle connectors. Most drawing applications can open pdfs and edited these line drawings. This is what I do while waiting for the CT to be released. I believe most of the drawings this company sells are created using a variety of 3D scanning applications along with information from manufacturers so they aren't from actual engineering drawing. (If I'm not supposed to reference other websites, sorry, this reference can be deleted by the forum owner. Simply do a web search for "tesla cad drawings" and see what comes up. Have fun!!)
I always wanted to see a superimpose image of other pickup trucks to a Cybertruck. Looks like the Cybertruck’s brother is the Tundra, instead of a Tacoma.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I always wanted to see a superimpose image of other pickup trucks to a Cybertruck. Looks like the Cybertruck’s brother is the Tundra, instead of a Tacoma.
Yes. It is a full sized truck so Tundra, F150, Silverado sized.
Sponsored