Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
Based on my truck now, would love to have heated steering wheel, seats and air conditioned seats. I think heated will already be included. I think options will be limited as previously mentioned likely limited to battery size, solar option and any accessories like camping, ATV, etc.
Sponsored

cbbowlingmd

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Model X,63 Corvette,32 Buick Model 86 Victoria
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Solar Panel Cover and FSD, maybe a winch if offered. Out there wish would be a behind the wheel screen and integrated screen like the S/X (I know that's not likely).

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
This raises again the broader question as to what extent the CT is a luxury vehicle or to what extent it can be made one through options.

I'm pretty sure it will have heated seats because they are a sure fire range extender. I'm pretty sure it will not have air conditioned seats as they are a range sink. The heated steering wheel is easy enough to do and the current models have it. Will it be part of a "premium trim"?

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zero motorcycle
Occupation
Support Engineer
Country flag
So lets talk options and pricing. What options are you guys planning to add to your Cybertruck build, and what do you think they will cost? Right off the bat I am thinking:

Stealth Black Color Option
Premium Sound
Solar Panel Vault
ATV (Maybe)

What else are they mentioning for options and what do you think the pricing will be? I live at 10,000 ft in a very snowy climate, so I am trying to build the most burly AWD Electric tank that can make it to and from the ski resorts/back country plus off road trips to Moab. Thoughts?
So lets talk options and pricing. What options are you guys planning to add to your Cybertruck build, and what do you think they will cost? Right off the bat I am thinking:

Premium Sound
Solar Panel Vault
ATV (Maybe)

What else are they mentioning for options and what do you think the pricing will be? I live at 10,000 ft in a very snowy climate, so I am trying to build the most burly AWD Electric tank that can make it to and from the ski resorts/back country plus off road trips to Moab. Thoughts?

For me I would request:

Premium Sound
AWD
Heated Steering wheel

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I would like 500 mile range but do not need 3 second zero to 60. How about a long range dual motor?
Here is hoping battery day blows our minds! I'm with you. Ordered the dual motor. Hoping for 400 + miles from battery improvements by manufactur date and that's just with the standard 5-8% improvement that is typical for batteries....

Kenzy

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberpunk Dual Motors
Occupation
Building Manager
Country flag
Definitely heated steering wheel option! Built in drink/food cooler would be nice to.

Hoping heated seats front and back are standard.

Black matte colour.

Just noticed the Model Y has a heat pump. Definitely would help keep range up in cold weather.

Last edited:

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler
Occupation
Treasury Finance Insurance
Country flag
Hoping the solar panel tonneau cover is standard on the AWD model (and a low-priced option on the RWD)...

Skidmarks68

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Radtech
Country flag
I would love to have the ability to control the drive system such as switching from 4WD to AWD or 2 wheel drive according to which model you order. A traction control system would be nice. The truck market is very demanding and if they want to get more of us to cross over they will need to be creative.

Irish Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SUBR-'14 MAZ CX9-'12 MAX-6 '17 HNDA '17 CYBER TRK
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My 9 year- old likes the cannon option, he asked it could come with a flame thrower feature?

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I ordered the dual motor and am planning on FSD and the solar option to be about $2,500 (and if less, great, then maybe I can get other options).
I hope that with 10k towing, it will include a brake controller.
I do not expect it to come with a winch... but I hope there is a place to mount one in the frunk with a knockout to pass-thru the cable...
Sponsored