Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 4.9L, Chevy Volt, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
Hey folks!

Why haven't any of these wonderful render artists come up with a good, functional lumber rack rendering for working carpenters? I've seen a lot of really great renders but none of them really appeal to the working class truck user. Lumber rack is crucial. It needs to extend forward all the way to the front of the cab so that you can haul 20' long material, and it needs the support members to be higher than the forward rails so that lumber can be loaded with a fork lift, like this:

Tesla Cybertruck Lumber rack for carpentry render rack-it-square-tube-2-350x250

I know that someone made this render: Full Length Roof-Bed Cargo Rack Concept
but it's more of an adventure cargo rack that would not function as a lumber rack.

It would look great in aluminum.

We really just need someone to replicate the low resolution image that was originally released at the unveil of the cybertruck with the wing storage open and the ladder rack, since Tesla won't give us the full res image.
Tesla Cybertruck Lumber rack for carpentry render Cybertruck Ladder Rack Charging Tools 1

As a professional carpenter, I am very excited for my cybertruck!

Also, anyone know anything about Tesla's plans for rack mounts? We had seen some in the official photos, but the Petersen display cybertruck didn't have them.
Tesla Cybertruck Lumber rack for carpentry render Cybertruck-Roof_rack_attachment_points

Tesla Cybertruck Lumber rack for carpentry render cybertruck petersen no rack mounts 2

Tesla Cybertruck Lumber rack for carpentry render cybertruck petersen no rack mounts
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Nobody knows yet.

But it's a very good point... This is the main reason I have a roof rack for my Mazda!

And something I'm keen to hear, too. How will I carry 10', 20' poles? And how to have a rack without it killing the truck's drag efficiency while it's not needed?

-Crissa

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The rack would have to be out of the way for the vault’s sliding door.
Sponsored