Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Cherokee, BMW R1200R
Occupation
Gymja Warrior
Country flag
Hey all, might as well start a chat for Mass. I’m looking forward to hopefully having the most unique truck up in the north shore.
Sponsored

Jamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model AWD
Country flag
Looking forward to getting my truck in Dedham.

Ratso

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75 Monte carlo, 74 K5 Blazer, 85 Chevy van, 89 Pontiac 6000, 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevy Silverado, and my last car will be Cybertruck tried motor.
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Plymouth County here

HansonCT

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT dual
Occupation
Catv network engineer
Country flag
Hey all, might as well start a chat for Mass. I’m looking forward to hopefully having the most unique truck up in the north shore.

Good morning everyone
Finally talked my wife into getting a CT dual motor as my choice, but I've got a ton of questions from the option to having a regular steering wheel, cost for the solar panel and one for the group..
If I decide to wrap the CT blue or example and after a year I decide to change the color, what happens as far as the color in the registration?

I'm in Hanson

All the best
Carlos

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Registration depends on your state. Most don't really care if you change the color.

Wraps just peel off when damaged. They aren't usually using adhesives, the plastic is kinda static clinging. Which is why it works on glass, too.

No one knows what options will be available when, yet, not even Elon. You might have to wait for a third party solution for the wheel. But given the size of the queue, that might not be as long as the wait for the truck!

-Crissa

HansonCT

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT dual
Occupation
Catv network engineer
Country flag
Registration depends on your state. Most don't really care if you change the color.

Wraps just peel off when damaged. They aren't usually using adhesives, the plastic is kinda static clinging. Which is why it works on glass, too.

No one knows what options will be available when, yet, not even Elon. You might have to wait for a third party solution for the wheel. But given the size of the queue, that might not be as long as the wait for the truck!

-Crissa
Thanks Crissa
like the rest, hurry and wait :)

HansonCT

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT dual
Occupation
Catv network engineer
Country flag
Looking forward to getting my truck in Dedham.
Hi Jamie
Looking at what the rest in the Massachusetts group currently drive, I see you also have a 2018 Tesla. because of the winter here being sometimes colder than other states, how much of a hit do you get? example, 15% less driving range in the winter months.
On average I drive down to NJ once a month and even though there's charging stations along the way, I'm trying to figure out the amount of time I need to stop and recharge before getting to my office.

Thanks in advance for your reply
Carlos
Sponsored