Mesa, AZ - Go see your Foundation Series Cybertruck display!

bdog

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
The truck left late Friday night, and is at Westgate now! :)
Thank you! Is there some way to be updated about these things? The person I talked to had no idea where a truck was for me to look at (I have an order for FS Cyberbeast) and I'd hate to drive a long distance in a couple weeks only to find it's gone again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Thank you! Is there some way to be updated about these things? The person I talked to had no idea where a truck was for me to look at (I have an order for FS Cyberbeast) and I'd hate to drive a long distance in a couple weeks only to find it's gone again.
It'll be at Westgate Friday and there for the foreseeable future. :)

I do what I can to update without getting anyone in trouble. Sorry, wasn't aware the truck had actually left Mesa it was not supposed to leave til middle of this week then go for cleaning and display late in the week. I am now being told Friday.

bdog

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
It'll be at Westgate Friday and there for the foreseeable future. :)

I do what I can to update without getting anyone in trouble. Sorry, wasn't aware the truck had actually left Mesa it was not supposed to leave til middle of this week then go for cleaning and display late in the week. I am now being told Friday.
Not your fault or responsibility at all. Really appreciate you helping out with info. This is my first experience with Tesla purchase and just wish there was a bit more info they would provide, especially to those that have plunked down non-refundable cash. Either way, look forward to seeing my wife’s reaction to seeing it in person for the first time! She thinks she’s going to cry…but not tears of happiness.
Sponsored