Michigan waiting room

jsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
Michigan is lit today. Just got my VIN exactly 60 days from order (March 1st). They said delivery is about two weeks out. Super excited.
Sponsored

bemis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Just got my Cyberbeast VIN tonight! 92xx!

Yeema

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Michigan is lit today. Just got my VIN exactly 60 days from order (March 1st). They said delivery is about two weeks out. Super excited.
When I received my VIN, I also got this text message. Did you receive this? I wonder why two weeks? It shouldn’t take two weeks to drive from Austin unless not all the trucks are for Michigan? I called Tesla and they confirmed the truck was in transit but couldn’t tell me exactly where.

Tesla Cybertruck Michigan waiting room IMG_5123

jsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
I didn’t receive any text. My app just updated and then they called me.

They said it’s heading to Chicago on a train, and once there, will head over to Michigan on a truck. By the time they get it, do the PDI, etc, a couple of weeks for the whole ordeal makes sense.

Yeema

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Interesting. Thanks for the info. Let’s see how this plays out. I was hoping to take delivery sooner than 2 weeks. What’s another week or two after years of waiting.

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
I live right by the Supercharged at I94 and Niles Ave in Saint Joseph MI and drive by it multiple times a day always on the lookout for Cybertruck.. Today I had my first Cybertruck spotting! They are out there and gives us hope! 114 Days waiting for AWD VIN!
Tesla Cybertruck Michigan waiting room IMG_2095

BSDEktelon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Sales Director
Country flag
Still waiting for my truck to show up. They said transport was assigned yesterday, so hopefully in the next day or two I can schedule my delivery date. Seems to take Tesla over a week to ship a truck from Ohio to Michigan. 🤔

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Doing Holly Oaks tomorrow... Hummer friends and GM people coming. Parties must have proper flagging.

Sure a little too much for Dirty Tesla. Can't get off a two track.

bemis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
They estimated around the 15th for my Cyberbeast (nothing locked in yet). Got my final MVPA this afternoon and sent it and other requested docs to USSFCU, so hopefully tomorrow all esign stuff will be complete and the check overnighted to Tesla!

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
I received my VIN TODAY!! 119 Days of Waiting… Got an early 9000 series. Stopped in to Grand Rapids Service Center and they told me it was on a train heading to Chicago then will come by truck to GR. They told me to expect Delivery in about two weeks. While I was there another gentleman was taking delivery of his Cybertruck!!
Tesla Cybertruck Michigan waiting room IMG_2111

jsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
Nice! I’m in GR as well. Same story. My VIN came in on May 1st and they said today it’s about 6 days out. Can’t wait.

Yeema

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Ok, just left Tesla Clarkston… the guy told me to realistically expect delivery btwn May 15-25. Because they have 60 trucks coming! Yes 60! Delivery will be 5-10 per day depending on if Tesla sends them additional help to prep them. Even though I got my notification May 1 that my vehicle was enroute to Clarkston, the guy told me my truck hadn’t reached Chicago yet. I didn’t ask if they were a mix of AWD and beasts.
Sponsored