CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
Current and former military members and dependents can get competitive interest rates like from USAA and Navy Federal. I got mine as below depending on credit scores or other factors.

Other intitutions may offer lower rates but not cover entire amount. Believe me. I tried.😅🤣
Tesla Cybertruck Military Cybertruck Loan Interest Screenshot_20240124_073246_USAA
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Yea the current rates are pretty rough for auto loans.
Sure would like one of those 0% interest for three year loans they used to have from some auto companies.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Others do. I was adamant that I wanted that, and didn't leave it up to loan approver to go through normal box checking. Usually a down payment will make it easier on the loan to approve.

Stellar credit and verifiable income will get you the full amount. 5.20% at 60 months 100% finance.

Many people underestimate currently the income needed to buy a car for 100k and do 100% financing. Here is a great calculator.

https://www.autotrader.com/car-affo...e, you need,a year conservatively after taxes.

All I did was image in my year end pay stub, and they were good. 830 credit as well, and no other debit. I just like to finance my cars every 7 years or so.

USSFCU is also very familiar with Tesla, and makes it a smooth process.

Either way Credit Unions are great. If you have great credit. Otherwise the bank route via Tesla.

OP
OP
rizvend

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
Indeed Tesla 8.64% compared to 6.04% is a big difference. Also depends on where you live. Indeed, with a higher downpayment comes a lower monthly payment. However the DP is paid directly to Tesla and they finance the rest is how it works with USAA even if you try to figure that in with the checkbox calculations. On second thought, I could have gone with the Beast! 🤣😂

Last edited:

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
And just a little FYI. When it comes down to actually paying for the truck, just ask USAA. It's not like buying at a traditional dealer.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Current and former military members and dependents can get competitive interest rates like from USAA and Navy Federal. I got mine as below depending on credit scores or other factors.

Other intitutions may offer lower rates but not cover entire amount. Believe me. I tried.😅🤣
Screenshot_20240124_073246_USAA.jpg
You went with USAA then? Navy fed shows 5.99 at 60. Not a huge difference but I saw that USAA 6.04 on the site

OP
OP
rizvend

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
You went with USAA then? Navy fed shows 5.99 at 60. Not a huge difference but I saw that USAA 6.04 on the site
I may still try others later once I hear further progress from Tesla since these offers expire in March. Too many inquiries ding your score.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I may still try others later once I hear further progress from Tesla since these offers expire in March. Too many inquiries ding your score.
That's true. But it is better to get a bunch at once instead of split up over time. (Typically)

OP
OP
rizvend

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
That's true. But it is better to get a bunch at once instead of split up over time. (Typically)
Each quote is only good for 30 to 45 days so if there is a delay in delivery, you are required to resubmit/re-qualify...more repeated inquiries which lowers your score by 3 to 4 points per inquiry.

Last edited:

Travis64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag

Screenshot_20240124_073246_USAA.jpg
This was from usaa with 0 down?

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
if i had to pay this high of interest rates i would never buy my truck

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
oh, ok my bad, i am getting 0%
How are you getting 0%? Usually 0% loans come only from car mfgs who offer 0% for the first year or two, but Tesla is not offering that.
Sponsored