Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
First I am going to call it. Elon is going to put the E in SXY for his car line up with the Eco-hatchback (Model 2). Crap I forgot the model 3 backwards was supposed to be the E. Hmm, Maybe they will drop the 3. I would love to have a 2 to 4 seat hatch back as my daily driver when I don't need the capabilities of the CT. I would imagine the actual energy consumption per single person mile would be half of the CT, plus easier to park.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tinker71

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Ford owns the trademark for Model E and won't license it.

-Crissa
Well dang it. That is an awfully generic name to trademark, but you are most likely right. That is probably why the 3 was not an E.

Bigvbear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Well dang it. That is an awfully generic name to trademark, but you are most likely right. That is probably why the 3 was not an E.
As Elon said "Ford killed SEX"

Reactions: TAG

Owner13669

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
First I am going to call it. Elon is going to put the E in SXY for his car line up with the Eco-hatchback (Model 2). Crap I forgot the model 3 backwards was supposed to be the E. Hmm, Maybe they will drop the 3. I would love to have a 2 to 4 seat hatch back as my daily driver when I don't need the capabilities of the CT. I would imagine the actual energy consumption per single person mile would be half of the CT, plus easier to park.
No. It’s going to be the model 2. As in “2 s3xy”
Sponsored