Most obscure or funny uses you've thought of for your Cybertruck?

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
attention-getter in front of my business. i'm hoping somebody develops DIY cybertruck wrap kits, something inexpensive that you can just put on in your garage and peel off and toss after the holiday, etc. flag-themed wraps, xmas wrapping paper wraps, etc. i also wanna lay some crazy wrap colors on it, lambo yellow and green, for example.
Sponsored

CoolBreeze45

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VolvoS80, CT3 on order
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Hunting with CT tri and it’s little Quad

chalupacabre

First Name
chalupacabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 T3LR/DM
Occupation
vetter
Country flag
Houston, so CT will double as a home generator to keep the fridge going after hurricanes. Definitely act as truck boat truck during seasonal flooding. Rest of the time, robotaxi!

rlhamil

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
So just imagine rolling up to a marketplace in a CYBERTRUCK, the most cyberpunk of all vehicles, and having nearly a half dozen Amish stepping out! :ROFLMAO:
Although they wouldn't own it themselves, insofar as it's simple in shape, all of them are the same color (unless wrapped) minimizing competition over appearances, and it's functional and not conventionally flashy, I think they'd have some appreciation of the design, give or take bystanders reactions when they get out of it, as you imagine. :) Most likely they'd enjoy being in a quiet vehicle like an electric, although if one had a horse sounds mode (clip clop at varying speeds) for the quiet vehicle warning sound, that might be soothing too.

OP
OP

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
although if one had a horse sounds mode (clip clop at varying speeds) for the quiet vehicle warning sound
A tailored sound experience is just one of the many services I would offer. ;)

goomba1050

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer - almost retired
Country flag
I might weld a Texas Longhorn mount to the "FRUNK". And even weld cyberpunck gadgets all over the sides. Just thinking out loud.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I dabble in independent films and I have a buddy that is my armorer. He owns several real machine guns and one real mini-gun. We have already discussed using it as a prop vehicle in a "Mad Max" type move and to take it to live machine gun shoots with the mini-gun on it. I also plan to have a fabricator buddy of mine to make some faux exhaust stacks to mount in the bed (they would fold down so the cover could be used). That is just to keep the ICE guys guessing.

And on another note I would love to drive up to an event and have a couple of these guys climb out of the CT. It would prob be quite the publicity stunt.
Sponsored