Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Interesting and true comment, but the exact same thing happens on every single ‘real’ mirror. The difference is that it takes a fraction of a moment, and the tip of a finger to solve the problem with a backup camera, but it takes a hand that gets wet, or a towel, to do a half assed job on just one side of a car with side mirrors (granted the rear view mirror is fine, but the rear-view window is then all messed up). I am not saying that these cameras are better, only that that example isn’t going to win any arguments.
You mean, do the rear view cameras come with water spray systems...? I haven’t been in a car with that system.
Sponsored

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
The Cybertruck having this advanced towing tech features makes me consider keeping my RV trailer for a while. Then final decide which to keep when Lance comes up with Cybertruck custom truck camper.

Besides it will be cool to test those different towing scenarios with this feature. Blog the findings and the travel, sights, experiences... and maybe make money on the side for subscription and sponsorships. :unsure: