Alto

First Name
Alto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R100S
Country flag
JuiceBox, used to make a charger I liked a lot. This California company made great charger software. As many people may know, the company was sold to the Italian’s at Enel X. They forced a change to their own software, which was terrible.

Enel X has recently updated the software, but doesn’t include the Cybertruck AWD in the vehicle library. I asked that the Cybertruck be added, and they responded with a information request. I don’t know the answers to many of the questions, so I’m posting them here. If I can find the answers, I’ll forward them to Enel X so the Cybertruck can be more easily included by users of JuiceBox chargers.

batterySizeWhcarTypechargingRateACMaxKwchargingRateDCMaxKwchargingRateWcurrentTypeis3PhaseInputPowermakemodelmodelIdplugType
rangeCityMrangeHighwayMrangeMregionversionvifNumwltpKwhPer100kmyear
Sponsored

Attachments

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
My complex uses Enel X...It's absolutely atrocious, I never have success with it.

OP
OP

Alto

First Name
Alto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R100S
Country flag
That seems unduly complex.

-Crissa
When JuiceBox owned the company, the charger would report its temperature, the voltage it was receiving and the cycles in addition to everything you would expect relative to the car’s charge status.

It was the best indication I had regarding the quality of the power FPL was providing to my home. I was able to use the logs to demonstrate to the PUC how often out of spec power was effecting my equipment.

OP
OP

Alto

First Name
Alto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R100S
Country flag
No one knows the technical specifications of charging, or it still a Tesla only secret?
Sponsored