RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
You welcome! Also, Tesla has a sizable distribution center in San Antonio plus numerous service centers scattered throughout Texas! Happy holidays!

chambejp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri Motor Pre-Order
Occupation
Manufacturin
Country flag
New member here as well, ordered the Tri motor with full self driving. This thing is going to be a beast. I just wanted to remind everyone though that while towing you'll be lucky to get half the stated range so just keep that in mind if you plan on long road trips while hauling!

Also, I 3D printed a model of cyber truck.

3D printed Cybertruck

Last edited:

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Hi. I'm a car guy and reservation holder for the CT which will be my first EV (to replace my daily driver).

Cheers,
Dana

WACKER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Toyota Longbed
Occupation
Garbage man
Country flag
Hey, garbage man here... Been waiting a long time for this! Wife has M3 that I bought and now she won't let me drive she loves it so much Ha. Have 5 CT resi by accident but will keep 10k to 30k in line. 3 duel and 2 Tri... Will add my numbers soon. Cheers

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Wife has M3 that I bought and now she won't let me drive she loves it so much Ha.
If it's any comfort at all be assured that you are not the first guy this has happened to.

TintDepot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Solar Tint Distributor along with Vinyl Wrap, PPF & tint tools
Country flag
CyberTruck will be my first EV, very excited. I have not real need for a truck; but it's super cool and I want it.
Cleaner air for all!

and Franz is my SuperHero with that epic throw. :cool:

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Old retired military guy here (Army, Master Sgt. 65 yrs old) from NE Alabama. I put my money down for the Cybertruck last month. It will most likely be the last truck I ever buy. Now I have a reason to live two more years to get my truck. I own a Nissan E200 van as a daily driver, an M927A2 5 ton Military truck and a Pierce firetruck with the V-6 Detroit diesel engine that I'm aking into a semi to pull my Mobile Production Studio van (I'm in a group that dabbles in film making). I love my big diesel trucks but I realize that electrics are the future. I was also a long haul trucker for many years and I drool over the Tesla Semi-truck. I'd drive one in a heartbeat. Being somewhat of a Luddite I'm sure there will be a learning curve (I have issues with my Smartphone) but I look forward to it. Years ago I owned a Solar Power business and still have a solar power system that will run my home charger. If you are in the NE Alabama area and want to get together to talk Tesla, movies, military vehicles or hot rod diesel trucks shoot me a PM,

Tesla Cybertruck New Members Welcome Area! IMG_6634

Tesla Cybertruck New Members Welcome Area! 142_2273_2 (1)

Tesla Cybertruck New Members Welcome Area! new van trailer

OC Farm Boy

First Name
Derwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS350C, Chevy Avalanche, Jeep Wrangler, Kubota 3301 Tractor
Occupation
Retired from corporate world and now building up a small homestead farm
Country flag
Been visiting for awhile so I figured it was time to register. I put my reservation in for the tri-motor with full self driving option the morning after the reveal and it looks like I am a bit past 79100 in the line of eager CT enthusiasts. Can’t wait to see it in person and then pick it up. We test drove the model S a few years back and really wanted it but just couldn’t make it happen at the time. The CT should make the perfect vehicle for the small farm and will likely be the last vehicle I purchase in my lifetime. Hoping the self driving will keep me behind the wheel well beyond what my age and eyesight would naturally have allowed for. Cheers!

Fallenhero

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Stan here from Sunrise, FL. Put my pre order down the moment Elon said you could! :) Looks like im about 6000 in line supposedly. Just came along this site where trying to find out about the reservation numbers. Can't wait. 2 years to go!!!!

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
Pre-Ordered my first Electric vehicle.
DM AWD Cybertruck. Price and specs just couldn't ignore that.
Still think tis ugly :)
And still think Fuelcells over battery in long term makes better sense to me.
But 300 mile range will definitely do my commute.
Keeping my Ford Expedition till it runs into the ground. But electric is the way to go.
I hope I am still around when this is ready to be delivered.
Mat Black with black interior and those nice wheels at the reveal would be my pick.

effrimvee

First Name
Eff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tyntpaintstudio.com
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Tri Motor AWD Full Self-Driving Capability - R# 112975510, 2005 Silverado, 2014 MkX
Occupation
CFO
Country flag
Hey everyone, great to be here. Gonna be hard to wait 2 years but guess I'll have too! This will by far be the ugliest vehicle I've ever owned and I can't wait to see it in person.

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
Hey everyone, great to be here. Gonna be hard to wait 2 years but guess I'll have too! This will by far be the ugliest vehicle I've ever owned and I can't wait to see it in person.
Eye of the beholder... except if you don't like the Cybertruck, then your judgment is flawed. :ROFLMAO: Welcome to the site!

Number 9

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Landscape Contractor
Country flag
New member from Boca Raton Fl and I dont know why I waited till a week ago to put in my order for the tri motor/ full auto. Now I’m completely obsessed and can’t wait to read every word on these forums! The CT will replace my beloved FJ Cruiser which I plan to warehouse and gift to my son one day. Going from an FJ to the CT seems a logical aesthetic transition, no?
Sponsored