Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
own a Model 3 and truck is on pre-order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Retired old guy from Florida. I hope I live long enough to take delivery of the 300 mile model.
Sponsored

MARSROVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Occupation
Ed.
Country flag
Greetings,

I'm a school teacher from Louisiana where I live with my young family. I've always wanted a Tesla! I had pre-ordered the Model 3 and when we found out we were expecting a third boy, I cancelled the order. A small car with three kids was not going to work and so I traded my Prius in for a 3 row crossover. I wanted an X, but it's out of my price range. This truck seating 6 and starting at $39,990 along with the other specs was all I needed to finally make a new reservation. I'm in the 17% who ordered the single motor. Now I need to save for the next two years!

Last edited:

Bihanson

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck-soon; Subaru Ascent, Subaru Outback
North Carolina for now. I’m a military guy that’ll be moving before this hits delivery so I’m a little disappointed that I can’t use it on my next cross country move with my household items. But hey, glad my reservation is in the bag! Previous Honda Ridgeline (2010) and Ford F-150 owner. The shape strikes me so much of the older Ridgelines, with sharper angles and better towing of course.

Cyberchief

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, BMW X5, 1924 Ford Model T
Occupation
Fire Chief
Country flag
Well, with yesterday's announcement of the launch event, we finally have a name for Tesla's highly anticipated pickup truck - CYBRTRK! I've been waiting for something like this to hit the market for years and barring unexpectedly high pricing, I'll be a CYBRTRK owner. And while I wait for delivery (whenever that may be) I figured why not channel my anxiety in creating an informational and welcoming place for future CYBRTRK owners to hang out while we wait for our trucks! :cool:

So, welcome to your CYBRTRK owners community and be sure to drop a hello/intro below!
It is so cool to have a place for future owners. Good luck to us. Happy Thanksgiving

Cyberchief

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, BMW X5, 1924 Ford Model T
Occupation
Fire Chief
Country flag
I figured with more and more folks joining the site, it would be a good idea to set up a member introduction thread! Tell us a bit yourself!

Me, I live in TX and current owner of a 2019 Ram 1500 that I will gladly get rid of for this truck. I got the RAM because the center console reminded me so much of the Tesla line. I've always dreamed of owning a Tesla, but with a family of 5 (and the Model X out of budget), it never came to fruition. I'm a space nerd having grown up near NASA in FL and TX. This truck, coupled with SpaceX has me eager for the reveal tonight! Here's to hoping I'll be the first delivery in TX!
Hello, I live in Southern California I am a retired Fire Chief. I have Model S, Ford F-150 and a 1924 Model T. I am looking forward to the Cyber truck

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Hello. I like in North Saskatchewan Canada. I drive a lot. I usually put on 50,000 km a year with round trips of 600km without seeing a charging station. Finally I can get into an EV. Reserved the tri motor today and cannot wait to get it. Will be interesting to see how it works for going out into the bush and get wood or get to some nice canoe spots.

Camper Van Someren

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus RS, 2015 Sienna AWD, 2002 Ranger
Country flag
Hello from Northern Arizona. I’ve always been a car guy but haven’t jumped on the Tesla wagon yet (but I’d love it if they built a wagon ;-)
I’ve been considering electric cars but needed something that can handle my 170-mile commute to work (several times per month), allow me to explore off-road and get me up the ski hill, and tow my fun car to the racetrack. Extra points if I can sleep in it.
No wonder I haven’t bought an EV yet, but there is a good crop coming and the CT seems to be the best and most affordable so I put in my reservation for a dual-motor with self driving.

Devix

First Name
Fabrizio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
Hello everyone!
I'm so glad I found this forum!!!
I'm Italian but I moved to the US last summer.
Tesla is not new for me, I owned 2 Model S (85 and 85D), but now I drive a Grand Cherokee.
I went to the CyberTruck unveil in LA and it was awesome! Great experience.
Of course I ordered one, dual motor so far, but I think I'll switch to the tri motor.

It's a pleasure to be here.

ps: sorry, I didn't realized there was this section.

Last edited:

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
I’ve been following Tesla for years now and was a Model 3 reservation holder from the beginning but never pulled the trigger because of moving and getting into a new house. I recently got the 1k refunded and immediately put down the deposit for a tri motor FSD and can’t wait to actually get it. I’m sure that the aftermarket options won’t be too far behind the production. Neighbor has already weighed in on it saying it is so ugly. Oh well, I am looking more towards how much better it will be than other trucks. Glad to be here!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 SRT Dodge Demon
Country flag
hell on wheels is here.
Anybody else gonna race their cybertruck at the Dragstrip?

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3, LR AWD Cybertruck on order, 2020 Suburu Outback XT Limited
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello all! I've been here just under a week now. Spend most of my time over on TMC, but like coming here for exclusive CT chat!

Akela

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius 3G GLP.
Country flag
Hello everyone!

here another (probable) future owner of the cybertruck.

I've been studying for years the best way to tow a tiny house here in Europe. I think the best combination for me would be this cybertruck with a fifth wheel trailer.
Actually, it was funny to find some render days ago that resumes what I've been thinking in my head for years!

So, nice to be here and in three years I hope I will be able to make my dream!

Regards
Sponsored