Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Dual Motor
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
I'm Tesla fanatic, through and through. Sold more cars through word of mouth than most Tesla associates. 10 year of waiting, dreaming, hoping, planning, plotting, man! 10 years and I bought one just couple months ago. Want to put money down for the pickup because I'm the woods and pulling boat, trailer or just hauling material to remodel my house forces me to use gas.
I need a Tesla Cybertruck for my Ranch!

GMsLoss

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Silverado, 2018 Model 3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Crtiflied Elon Musk fanboy!
Hoping to replace my Silverado with a Tesla when the lease runs out late 2021. Unfortunately its going to be well past that before I can get my hands on any manufacturer's electric pickup truck.
Glad to see Ford is stepping up their electric game but calling it a Mustang is a stretch.

Dean Krazjic

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Land Rover LR4
Country flag
Hoping to replace my LR4 with a cybrtrck when its warranty expires in December 2022. I think it's going to be a race against time to get a cybrtrck off the production lines by then. Here's hoping the LR4 is my last ICE vehicle!

gkuna

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Can't wait for the reveal and to place my order ASAP! Been not so patiently waiting for the reveal for months now!

CYBRTRKTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_
Country flag
I figured with more and more folks joining the site, it would be a good idea to set up a member introduction thread! Tell us a bit yourself!

Me, I live in TX and current owner of a 2019 Ram 1500 that I will gladly get rid of for this truck. I got the RAM because the center console reminded me so much of the Tesla line. I've always dreamed of owning a Tesla, but with a family of 5 (and the Model X out of budget), it never came to fruition. I'm a space nerd having grown up near NASA in FL and TX. This truck, coupled with SpaceX has me eager for the reveal tonight! Here's to hoping I'll be the first delivery in TX!

Hashtag

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Cyber Security / IT Services
Country flag
Well Cybrtrk Reservation holder!!! I live in the Houston Area in Texas. I work in Cyber Security for CoreRecon based out of Corpus Christi, TX. So looking forward to getting the Truck!!! Happy waiting everyone! I just got my Tesla Solar Panels and Powerwall installation started yesterday and should be done tomorrow. We’ve got the whole Tesla solution now! Welcome to the future!!!

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
CybrTrk reservation holder here, too. Hedging my bets, though... also placed deposit on Rivian R1T.

We'll see what happens in a year or two.

Thanks for our own forum!

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Monster Truck, Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel, Polaris Slingshot, Energica Motorcycle
Country flag
Put my deposit down too. Guess we shall see where this thing ends up. I too will replace a 2019 Ram Rebel with this or a Rivian.

Interestingly there is a bit of work to do. Motor Trend says that it is currently unibody on frame but will be full unibody in final form. That's a bit of engineering to do!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Cybertruck reservation holder originally from good ole Australia. Planning to move on down to Texas with the fam to take delivery of this ute and tour the USA with it (again), probably towing a travel trailer RV to see how it goes.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Huh ok interesting. Thanks for the tip. I did read about that somewhere ages ago. No such nonsense in Oz.
Where is the best state to buy/take delivery? Would Colorado work?

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
ah sweet! Sounds good. :) We actually have some property already down Pueblo way in CO as well. Up in the hills. We might be neighbors who knows :p Nice spot.
Sponsored