Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The amazing SS bed with what I think were T slots is one of my favorite things about that original CT. Unfortunately, I could easily see that be dropped in the final design because of complexity and cost. One of my favorite videos of the CT was when they offloaded it at the Petersen Museum and that S.S. bed was reflecting everything around it. BEAUTIFUL!

I just realized they're going in the out.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I just realized they're going in the out.

-Crissa
LOL, Yeah I've watched this video at least 15 times and never even began to notice that. :ROFLMAO:

I did think the 4 wheel steering would have helped here though.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I was actually taking delivery
Didn't realise you had a full time position as a Greek statue at a museum. To bad exhibits aren't allowed to touch though huh? :cool: :ROFLMAO:

bad61

First Name
TODD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 volt and 2013 ford ev getting cybertruck
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
I would like to talk about making the ct float like a boat. If you had a three hitch mounts, front and back would allow more versatility. For the ct to float you could put air bags on front and back. Inserting a electric motor on each side in the back with propellers. To make this work with the steering wheel needs an app called boat mode. If activated, it would adjust the speed of the propellers to turn. I live in Colorado and with air bags on front and back would also help push other vehicles stuck in the snow, without damage

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I would like to talk about making the ct float like a boat. If you had a three hitch mounts, front and back would allow more versatility. For the ct to float you could put air bags on front and back. Inserting a electric motor on each side in the back with propellers. To make this work with the steering wheel needs an app called boat mode. If activated, it would adjust the speed of the propellers to turn. I live in Colorado and with air bags on front and back would also help push other vehicles stuck in the snow, without damage
Is there anything Cybertruck can't do?

Last edited:

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Is there any Cybertruck can't do?
There are already is a Tesla modified with tracks for off-road or snowcat (short for snow and caterpillar).

10 years from now a variation of Cybertruck might be on Mars.

So in the future the answer to your question will probably be NO :)

----------------

We put GIANT CHAINS on a TESLA! (with english subtitles)
We build the ultimate offroad Tesla, with gigantic chains. The last four weeks we have been working day and night on this project. The best part - Eric thought we were using his Tesla the whole time! His reaction at the end was priceless.
May 12, 2022
The Real Life Guys

------

----------------

Offroad HĂ„RTETEST mit KETTEN-TESLA endet im CRASH!
( Offroad ENDURANCE TEST with KETTEN-TESLA ends in a CRASH! )
We've pushed our converted Tesla to the limit!
How about we go to the Tesla factory in Brandenburg for an inspection in the next video?
Jun 16, 2022
The Real Life Guys

------

----------------
Sponsored