NOT A GOOD WAY TO START THE YEAR! 7K-10k?? (with no changes)

strongsafety31

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I think Crissa is right. Your order number will determine the price of FSD, if you chose it when you ordered. I ordered a tri-motor, then changed it to a dual motor, and changed it again back to a tri-motor, but did not alter the FSD. I am expecting to pay $7000 for FSD. Tesla (and Musk) are not out to screw people over, and the law will also prevent this. Car companies have dealerships and if the company, say Ford, comes out with the Raptor, they will list the MSRP price. Then it goes to the dealership, and the dealership will up the price because they know they can still sell the vehicle. Tesla doesn't do this. They don't have dealerships. Tesla's way of doing business will revolutionize the industry.
Sponsored

RavenX447

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw T5.1 180 4WD - CT Tri motor FSD ??
Occupation
Property Maintenance Technician
Country flag
Guys,

I am feeling kinda dumb here but where are people seeing their prices associated with their reservations?

When I log into "my Tesla" account and see the orders there, I don't see prices. Even in my reservation confirmation emails I didn't notice anything with the prices stated. I have been hesitant to click on "edit design" because I don't want anything to update to current prices.

I did however, take screenshots of my reservations with full self drive when it was still $7,000 and emailed it to myself for historical proof if I ever needed to argue the point.
Hi
You have to hit “edit” to see the numbers, you will get the screen I uploaded, then just jump out of it, no changes will happen ??